• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We Are The Flash (423)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE FLASH - SEASON FOUR
    WE ARE THE FLASH
    EPISODE NUMBER - 423
    With Cecile in labor Team Flash uses her powers to send Barry inside the mind of the Thinker, hoping to draw out his good self in time to stop the cataclysm of the Enlightenment.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 22 May 2018, 09:52 PM.

I really enjoyed this episode. I've been saying since Cecil got the powers they'd should be using them to beat him. I'm so happy Ralph is back. I wonder what next season will bring and finally we know it's their daughter. But why did she give them such a dirty look before weird.
    Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
    sigpic

Comment

I'm pleased and amused that Cecil's power was the key to defeating Devoe, that just cracks me up

I've probably mentioned this before, but I am so, so pleased that this season's Big Bad wasn't yet another speedster. It's been very refreshing to have a villain that can't be beaten just by Barry being able to run faster.

I can't believe they just let Marlize go, though. Whatever redeeming acts she undertook in tonight's episode, it doesn't erase that she was a willing participant in eleven murders.

For that matter (and I may well have just missed a line here) -- Ralph was still alive inside Devoe's mind, why weren't the rest of the bus metas?

I was pleased to be surprised by the ending with Jessica Parker Kennedy though. I had originally (in the episode with the wedding) expected her to be Barry & Iris's daughter, but as the season went on, I became convinced she was Joe & Cecil's. So to come back on what I first thought but had reasoned away...very nice!
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
        For that matter (and I may well have just missed a line here) -- Ralph was still alive inside Devoe's mind, why weren't the rest of the bus metas?
        I have not followed this Season as close as normal, but as far as I understood, Devoe just took their abilities as he went on, but in the end he overtook Ralphs Body in order to fix himself. As long as he was still in his Body, his councusness overpowerd Ralph, but he was not gone.

Though I dont get the resolution with Wells. I thought this was the "stupid" one they hired to replace the old one, so resetting him to his old self shouldnt feel like that bad to Cisco and the rest, but they all reacted like having the dumb Wells back was a failure on restoring him. Weird.
        Last edited by tomstone; 22 May 2018, 11:19 PM.
        Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
        Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
        There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Yeah i agree that he DeVoe only needed to keep the persons mind alive if he was in their body. That wasn't the dumb Wells it was the brilliant one from earth 2 and he didn't get his intelligence back. The dumb Wells died last season.
          Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffer View Post
            Yeah i agree that he DeVoe only needed to keep the persons mind alive if he was in their body. That wasn't the dumb Wells it was the brilliant one from earth 2 and he didn't get his intelligence back. The dumb Wells died last season.
            Oh, that makes sense then. I was confused when he said he wanted to see his daughter. So then it actually is somewhat sad, but at least he is alive and more normal than before. So they will need another Genius next Season. Geezus, I am afraid of what they come up with.
            Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
            Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Comment

Interesting episode. I liked the wrap up to this season, and I also liked that this season's big bad wasn't a speedster. I think that angle has been used enough on the show.

When I saw that a speedster helped Berry destroy the falling satellite...I thought it was Iris because of the color of the speed lightning and the jacket. Interesting to see Berry and Iris' daughter. I wonder what made her travel back?
              sigpic

Comment

I was thinking that maybe Iris is already pregnant with Nora. Barry was supposed to die while stopping the satellite but Nora ran back in time to help and save him.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                  Interesting episode. I liked the wrap up to this season, and I also liked that this season's big bad wasn't a speedster. I think that angle has been used enough on the show.

When I saw that a speedster helped Berry destroy the falling satellite...I thought it was Iris because of the color of the speed lightning and the jacket. Interesting to see Berry and Iris' daughter. I wonder what made her travel back?
                  Well, as Jeffer said its more than likely that Iris is already pregnant and Barry was supposed to die while destroying the Sattelite. So she obviously came back to safe him, creating her own Flashpoint. Thing is we already went down that road. Even if she undid that, her Future would never be like before.
                  Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                  Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Comment

When Cecile went all weird, what did she say to Caitlyn? I couldn't make it out
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                      When Cecile went all weird, what did she say to Caitlyn? I couldn't make it out
                      Something about "him". I don't recall.

Comment

Working...
                      X