• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Think Fast (422)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE FLASH - SEASON FOUR
    THINK FAST
    EPISODE NUMBER - 422
    After DeVoe assaults a high-security A.R.G.U.S. facility Barry must overcome his grief to train Cailin and Cisco for a risky rescue operation. Cecile's pregnancy powers take a surprising twist, and Iris and Harry attempt to recruit a key ally.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 17 May 2018, 05:27 PM.

Good episode, I'm really interested to see how they stop him next week. DeVoe using all his powers at Argus was cool. Why not just go get super girl get her to fly to space and destroy the satellites.
    Last edited by Jeffer; 15 May 2018, 05:38 PM.
    Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffer View Post
      Good episode, I'm really interested to see how they stop him next week. DeVoe using all his powers at Argus was cool. Why not just go get super girl get her to fly to space and destroy the satellites.
      I agree it is a good episode. I though DeVoe's use of the powers was cool...I loved the FX as well.

The Supergirl angel is a good one, but she has Reign to worry about right now. So, IDK if it would be plausible.
      sigpic

Comment

Invariably though, I’m always throwing up my arms whenever Gideon appears. Every single week I yell (well, incredulously observe to my sister) you guys have an AI supercomputer in the walk that can fix this. Week-in and week-out. And then the villain suddenly uses it! *facepalm*

Moaning aside, there was some neat stuff here. Really liked seeing Barry being able to bring Cisco and Caitlin into flashtime (though it does beg the question - when Barry is ‘flashing’ around, is he just walking in flashtime?). Liked seeing Diggle appear too, and I love that they always do the vomit gag

Also, and I’ve been making this observation all season long: it’s so nice to finally have a Big Bad that isn’t just Evil Speedster #47. It’s refreshing, and a lot more interesting.
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I also liked seeing the tid bit from Caitlin's past. It gives me hope that we may see Killer Frost again!
          sigpic

Comment

Oh, yes! I forgot about that, that was neat too!
            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I want Killer Frost back
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X