• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In Search of Lost Time (315)

Visit the Episode GuideSUPERGIRL - SEASON THREE
    IN SEARCH OF LOST TIME
    EPISODE NUMBER - 315
    Myr'nn's struggle to maintain his mental discipline causes psychic disturbances throughout the DEO. Lena confronts Sam about her transformation, and Mon-El trains Kara to fight using her cape.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 27 April 2018, 10:31 PM.

Wow...sortta sad episode with Myr'nn.
    sigpic

Comment

What can you say about Katie? As Lena she always cracks it. I'm so glad they done something right and brought in Katie McGrath. The scenes with Lena/sam was heartbreaking, also M'Rynn. I feel so bad for him. I really hope Lena can save Sam from Reign. But what is James purpose on the show now? He doesn't really do much these days. The thing with Lena is pointless and makes no sense

The one funny thing is Kara unbuttoning her shirt instead of ripping it open lol

But that suit I almost spat my homemade soup everywhere
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
        What can you say about Katie? As Lena she always cracks it. I'm so glad they done something right and brought in Katie McGrath. The scenes with Lena/sam was heartbreaking, also M'Rynn. I feel so bad for him. I really hope Lena can save Sam from Reign. But what is James purpose on the show now? He doesn't really do much these days. The thing with Lena is pointless and makes no sense

The one funny thing is Kara unbuttoning her shirt instead of ripping it open lol

But that suit I almost spat my homemade soup everywhere
        Worse yet, it looks like they're gonna pair Kara/Mon-El together again. After what has gone before, that makes less sense than Olsen. What, they think their characters have to be in a relationship, even to the point where it's a boneheaded one?

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
          Worse yet, it looks like they're gonna pair Kara/Mon-El together again. After what has gone before, that makes less sense than Olsen. What, they think their characters have to be in a relationship, even to the point where it's a boneheaded one?
          I thought this was pretty much the end of the Kara/Mon-El nonsense now that Kara finally admitted to herself how badly he treated her. To have them get back together now after everything would be a humongous step backwards for Kara and how she's grown and moved forward this season. Plus there's this little thing about him being married Unless they want to make them into homewreckers
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
            I thought this was pretty much the end of the Kara/Mon-El nonsense now that Kara finally admitted to herself how badly he treated her. To have them get back together now after everything would be a humongous step backwards for Kara and how she's grown and moved forward this season. Plus there's this little thing about him being married Unless they want to make them into homewreckers
            Yeah...whatever happened to the Mon-El's married thing? He doesn't seem to mention it anymore. Actually, no one seems to mention it anymore.

I dunno...people grow and change. I agree that Kara has grown, but Mon-El has grown as well.

Wait...I was wondering why his name is Mon-El? El as in House of... Things are starting to sound incestuous. I know that Mon-El is supposed to be from Daxam...but yeah I would like his name explained.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
              Yeah...whatever happened to the Mon-El's married thing? He doesn't seem to mention it anymore. Actually, no one seems to mention it anymore.

I dunno...people grow and change. I agree that Kara has grown, but Mon-El has grown as well.

Wait...I was wondering why his name is Mon-El? El as in House of... Things are starting to sound incestuous. I know that Mon-El is supposed to be from Daxam...but yeah I would like his name explained.
              Kryptonians may not experience the adverse effects of inbreeding that Humans do.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                Kryptonians may not experience the adverse effects of inbreeding that Humans do.
                The thought is still gross...but Mon-El isn't Kryptonian. He's a Daxamite.
                sigpic

Comment

The thought is still gross...but Mon-El isn't Kryptonian. He's a Daxamite.
                  Yeah, you're right. So inbreeding wouldn't come into the picture at all. It would just be stupid on Kara's part to go back with him.

Comment

Everyone is suffering from memory loss But I don't think Mon-El has changed all that much. On e of the first things he done when he returned was lie, then to compound it he betrayed the DEO but no one seems to mind that And then he's running after his ex all the time while being married *facepalm*

Yeah the name thing is offputting.
                    sigpic

Comment

Your twisting facts again Linda to support your distaste for Mon-El.
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

So he didn't lie then betray the DEO? huh, I must haved dreamed those scenes *confused*
                        sigpic

Comment

You are twisting words to reach your narrative. The reason is just as important.
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                            You are twisting words to reach your narrative. The reason is just as important.
                            Jelgate is right...as always!
                            sigpic

Comment

I usually am
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                              X