Post In Search of Lost Time (315)

Visit the Episode GuideSUPERGIRL - SEASON THREE
    IN SEARCH OF LOST TIME
    EPISODE NUMBER - 315
    Myr'nn's struggle to maintain his mental discipline causes psychic disturbances throughout the DEO. Lena confronts Sam about her transformation, and Mon-El trains Kara to fight using her cape.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; April 27th, 2018 at 11:31 PM.

Default Re: In Search of Lost Time (315)

Wow...sortta sad episode with Myr'nn.

What can you say about Katie? As Lena she always cracks it. I'm so glad they done something right and brought in Katie McGrath. The scenes with Lena/sam was heartbreaking, also M'Rynn. I feel so bad for him. I really hope Lena can save Sam from Reign. But what is James purpose on the show now? He doesn't really do much these days. The thing with Lena is pointless and makes no sense

The one funny thing is Kara unbuttoning her shirt instead of ripping it open lol

But that suit I almost spat my homemade soup everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by Linda06 View Post
    What can you say about Katie? As Lena she always cracks it. I'm so glad they done something right and brought in Katie McGrath. The scenes with Lena/sam was heartbreaking, also M'Rynn. I feel so bad for him. I really hope Lena can save Sam from Reign. But what is James purpose on the show now? He doesn't really do much these days. The thing with Lena is pointless and makes no sense

The one funny thing is Kara unbuttoning her shirt instead of ripping it open lol

But that suit I almost spat my homemade soup everywhere
    Worse yet, it looks like they're gonna pair Kara/Mon-El together again. After what has gone before, that makes less sense than Olsen. What, they think their characters have to be in a relationship, even to the point where it's a boneheaded one?
    "It may seem pointless but small talk is a vital dating skill. It helps to establish a rapport with your companion."
    - Starship Voyager's Holographic Doctor
    "Perhaps there's something to be said for assimilation after all."
    - Former Borg Seven of Nine

Quote Originally Posted by Annoyed View Post
    Worse yet, it looks like they're gonna pair Kara/Mon-El together again. After what has gone before, that makes less sense than Olsen. What, they think their characters have to be in a relationship, even to the point where it's a boneheaded one?
    I thought this was pretty much the end of the Kara/Mon-El nonsense now that Kara finally admitted to herself how badly he treated her. To have them get back together now after everything would be a humongous step backwards for Kara and how she's grown and moved forward this season. Plus there's this little thing about him being married Unless they want to make them into homewreckers

Quote Originally Posted by Linda06 View Post
    I thought this was pretty much the end of the Kara/Mon-El nonsense now that Kara finally admitted to herself how badly he treated her. To have them get back together now after everything would be a humongous step backwards for Kara and how she's grown and moved forward this season. Plus there's this little thing about him being married Unless they want to make them into homewreckers
    Yeah...whatever happened to the Mon-El's married thing? He doesn't seem to mention it anymore. Actually, no one seems to mention it anymore.

I dunno...people grow and change. I agree that Kara has grown, but Mon-El has grown as well.

Wait...I was wondering why his name is Mon-El? El as in House of... Things are starting to sound incestuous. I know that Mon-El is supposed to be from Daxam...but yeah I would like his name explained.

Quote Originally Posted by LtColCarter View Post
    Yeah...whatever happened to the Mon-El's married thing? He doesn't seem to mention it anymore. Actually, no one seems to mention it anymore.

I dunno...people grow and change. I agree that Kara has grown, but Mon-El has grown as well.

Wait...I was wondering why his name is Mon-El? El as in House of... Things are starting to sound incestuous. I know that Mon-El is supposed to be from Daxam...but yeah I would like his name explained.
    Kryptonians may not experience the adverse effects of inbreeding that Humans do.
    "It may seem pointless but small talk is a vital dating skill. It helps to establish a rapport with your companion."

Quote Originally Posted by Annoyed View Post
    Kryptonians may not experience the adverse effects of inbreeding that Humans do.
    The thought is still gross...but Mon-El isn't Kryptonian. He's a Daxamite.

The thought is still gross...but Mon-El isn't Kryptonian. He's a Daxamite.
    Yeah, you're right. So inbreeding wouldn't come into the picture at all. It would just be stupid on Kara's part to go back with him.

Everyone is suffering from memory loss But I don't think Mon-El has changed all that much. On e of the first things he done when he returned was lie, then to compound it he betrayed the DEO but no one seems to mind that And then he's running after his ex all the time while being married *facepalm*

Yeah the name thing is offputting.

Your twisting facts again Linda to support your distaste for Mon-El.
    Quote Originally Posted by aretood2 View Post
    Jelgate is right

So he didn't lie then betray the DEO? huh, I must haved dreamed those scenes *confused*

You are twisting words to reach your narrative. The reason is just as important.
    Jelgate is right

Quote Originally Posted by jelgate View Post
    You are twisting words to reach your narrative. The reason is just as important.
    Jelgate is right...as always!

I usually am
    Jelgate is right

He almost got Imra killed because he didn't trust them and went rogue, talking Winn into going rogue as well.As usual though thbere are never any consequences to their actions. Winn, Alex, Mon-El have all went rogue or disobeyed direct orders and have never been punished for it in any way. I didn't add James as he isn't part of the DEO.

But anyways for a "super secret" organisation they are pretty much a joke. Anyone can just wander around as they please and even help themselves to weapons