• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Red Queen (502)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE 100 - SEASON FIVE
    RED QUEEN
    EPISODE NUMBER - 502
    After the destruction of the surface world Octavia and the survivors inside the bunker face ongoing tensions in the face of overpopulation -- made worse when a group of Skaikru commandeer the underground farm level and barricade themselves inside.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 09 September 2018, 09:03 PM.

Well that's one way to control the population. I wonder how Octavia feels about what she's had to become, I'm looking forward to finding out. I'm going to miss Jaha, but I thought he had a good death and his story did feel complete. I'm looking forward to the next episode.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
      Well that's one way to control the population. I wonder how Octavia feels about what she's had to become, I'm looking forward to finding out. I'm going to miss Jaha, but I thought he had a good death and his story did feel complete. I'm looking forward to the next episode.
      I haven't seen this ep. yet, but I will say that any death for Jaha is a good death, as long as they don't find a way to bring him back.

As far as I'm concerned, he lost the right to consume oxygen a few years back when he threw those kids into the monster's mouth to save his own sorry hide.

Comment

You can't seem to let that one go.
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          You can't seem to let that one go.
          Not as long as they let him live I couldn't.

Comment

I didn't like Jaha but his death was sad
            sigpic

Comment

Why does this episode look like I've seen it before?

Oh, yeah, that's right, I have. There is a peace treaty/agreement in place. One group or another decides to break it and a bloodbath starts.

Not so sure I like Octavia's culling plan, even though I understand the reasons for it, and in some ways it makes sense.

Oh, well, at least Jaha is dead.

Comment

Working...
              X