• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eden (501)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE 100 - SEASON FIVE
    EDEN
    EPISODE NUMBER - 501
    In the weeks after Praimfaya left the surface desolate Clarke struggles to survive on her own. On the station above the survivors work to return to the ground — as a ship full of convicts arrives on Clarke’s doorstep.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 06 September 2018, 09:33 PM.

I enjoyed the season premiere well enough. I kind of wished they would've spent a bit more time on what went on with the characters in the space station (Bellamy, Raven, Murphy, etc) during the 6 years they were up there. Hopefully there are some flashbacks during the season. Since we only got a brief glimpse of Octavia at the end, I hope we get more on what happened with her and the rest of the characters in the bunker next episode.
    sigpic

Comment

I wasn't so impressed. "Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.."
      Last year, skycrew made peace with treecrew (Sorry, not fond of weird spellings to make it sound different) and they all hid in the bunker or headed to space.

So, this year, after a contrived meeting of Clarke and the kid (Sorry, but Clarke isn't stupid enough to walk into that trap the kid set) we get a new group of people to fight, call them prisoncrew for now, and you know the space kids are going to find a way down and meet up w/ Clarke and the kid, and the bunker folks will not doubt be found, too.

Looks like we're just gonna end up with Clarke, Bellamy & friends fighting against prisoncrew in another season-long blood & gore festival.

I hope I'm wrong, this show has good premise, but I'm sick to death of the constant bloody combat.

Comment

Why are so many people getting their knickers in a twist over Bellamy/Echo. Sure she's done terrible things but haven't they all? People change and she's had 6 years
        sigpic

Comment

Yeah, almost everyone on the show has done terrible things because they thought it was the best way to protect their people (both Bellamy and Echo certainly have). They were on different sides of a conflict, but for 6 years they've had to work and live together to survive up in space with only a few other people there. It's understandable that they grew close.

I think that most of the people that hate them together ship Bellamy/Clarke, and think anyone that comes between that pairing is no good. I hope Bellamy and Clarke remain the best of friends and don't go the romantic route.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
            Yeah, almost everyone on the show has done terrible things because they thought it was the best way to protect their people (both Bellamy and Echo certainly have). They were on different sides of a conflict, but for 6 years they've had to work and live together to survive up in space with only a few other people there. It's understandable that they grew close.

I think that most of the people that hate them together ship Bellamy/Clarke, and think anyone that comes between that pairing is no good. I hope Bellamy and Clarke remain the best of friends and don't go the romantic route.
            Oh right. I haven't seen enough of them together to form an opinion for or against it yet. I like the Bellamy/Clarke relationship the way it's been. I'd like to see that continue and not get messy with romance
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X