• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No One's Gone (408)

Visit the Episode GuideFEAR THE WALKING DEAD - SEASON FOUR
    NO ONE'S GONE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 408
    With Alicia and her friends in pursuit, Naomi and Morgan risk their lives inside the stadium to try and save John Dorie's life. Madison encounters Al on the road, hoping for some sign of hope for being reunited with her loved ones.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 10 June 2018, 08:48 PM.

I know Frank Delane wanted to leave but what the actual ****? Is AMC intent on killing off both its TWD shows within a few months of each other?

AMC logic, one lead has gone, how we going to make up that? oh right, let's kill off the other lead. Jesus it's not like Kim Dickens actually wanted to leave aparantly, they just decided to kill off her character for ****s and giggles it seems.

Comment

Yeah I agree. I think killing Kim's character was a huge mistake. Show seems to be more about finding dramatic ways to kill popular characters now. I doubt I will be a regular watcher when it starts back up again.
      sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Yeah I've gone from binge watching TWD up to the middle of season 6 then watching it live religiously, to DVR'ing it to maybe watching it later, to not even bothering to record it and just watching 'whenever' on catchup.

I had a similar path with FTWD too, and that's gone from watching live to not being bothered in the space of a month.

What is the common factor I ask you?

Comment

Working...
        X