• Time
  • Show
Clear All

The One Who Will Save Us All (520)

Visit the Episode GuideAGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. - SEASON FIVE
    THE ONE WHO WILL
    SAVE US ALL

EPISODE NUMBER - 520
    Coulson and a newly powerful Talbot travel to the Qovas' ship above the Earth to negotiate with the Confederacy -- but all bets are off when Talbot learns of an even more powerful threat to the planet. Daisy comes to blows with Yo-Yo when she returns to the Lighthouse.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 12 May 2018, 08:40 PM.

Awesome episode. The references to Thanos where awesome.
    Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
    sigpic

Comment

Yep, tonight is the original release date for Infinity War so that tracks (even though there was a reference to New York in last week's episode). My sister and I kept joking about IW stuff, like on the exterior shot of the Confederacy ship 'zooooom goes the space donut' etc.

Supervillain Talbot cracked me up--especially when we suddenly saw him with the evil goatee He did get pretty creepy though didn't he? Especially when he squished Hale, and good riddance to her too.

Really nice to see them tying the current story back into the future story here too, what with the elder Kasius and all.
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Working...
      X