Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know how old the main characters were meant to be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone know how old the main characters were meant to be?

Is it actually written anywhere how old Jack, Daniel and Sam were meant to be? We find out how old Teal'c was in The Light. I seem to remember a flash of colonel O'Neill's I'd where it says he was born in 1953? I'm just curious. Or do we just go by the actors ages? I imagine when it begins, Jack is late 40s, Sam early 30's, Daniel late 20's?

If I recall, in the ep Entity, the virus goes through ID's and O'Neill's D.O.B. is 10/10/51, Carter's is 10/17/65 and Jackson's is 1/4/65.

sigpic
    Stargate spin off series: Stargate Millennium
    https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5580179/StargateMillennium

Comment

Dates are slightly wrong. O'Neill's is October 20, 1952 (45). Sam's is December 29, 1968 (29). And Daniel's is July 8, 1965 (32)
      Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Ahh thanks ?

Comment

That was meant to be a ! And a

Comment

Well in Ascension, Orlin does give Sam an emerald so her birthday could be in May but I would say just pick which one you like May or the December the props people, I think it was, went with.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

From Brief Candle. (1997)

O'NEILL: (angrily) To be experimented on! I mean, look at me! I'm forty years old…or I was. That's…thousands and thousands of days.

That would make his birth year 1957. Guess there was no consistency as to what O'Neil's age actually is then.

Comment

Working...
              X