• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All Roads Lead ... (518)

Visit the Episode GuideAGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. - SEASON FIVE
    ALL ROADS LEAD ...
    EPISODE NUMBER - 518
    While Ruby pushes Fitz-Simmons to complete the machine she believes will unlock her potential, Daisy and May rush to locate and stop her. Back at the bunker Coulson and Mack remain unaware that Talbot is operating under orders from the enemy.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 10 May 2018, 08:55 PM.

I wonder if this was something the future yo-yo told the now yo-yo
    Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
    sigpic

Comment

I don't know...

But I do know I'm thrilled Ruby is dead, I thought the actress was absolutely dreadful. What should have been a truly uncomfortable, horrific moment - the other personalities in her head - was robbed of its gravity (see what I did there? ) because she was just so bad at emoting it. Badly missed opportunity.

So I guess there's no real tie-in with Infinity War then?
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Presuming she is dead, this is Marvel after all...

Although I agree with your opinion, I'm finding the development of Daisy to be more dislikable than anything Ruby did, they're either making Daisy very unlikeable to redeem her later or they've genuinely though "let's make her a hip version of May" and it's not coming across on screen very well.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
          Presuming she is dead, this is Marvel after all...

Although I agree with your opinion, I'm finding the development of Daisy to be more dislikable than anything Ruby did, they're either making Daisy very unlikeable to redeem her later or they've genuinely though "let's make her a hip version of May" and it's not coming across on screen very well.
          She's been a hip version of May since season 3 now. I'm not really sure where you're seeing a difference?
          Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Working...
          X