• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lose Yourself (418)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE FLASH - SEASON FOUR
    LOSE YOURSELF
    EPISODE NUMBER - 418
    The trail to the final bus meta leads Team Flash to a man able to live completely off the grid, giving them a chance to access DeVoe's secret lair. Joe grows concerned about the effect that Harry's thinking cap is having on him.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 17 April 2018, 09:03 PM.

Wow that was a great episode. So sad to lose Ralph hopefully he'll come back some how
    Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
    sigpic

Comment

Well...that was intense! I agree...it is sad to loose Ralph. Hopefully Team Flash will be able to save him some how!
      sigpic

Comment

With The Thinker taking dark matter I wonder if he's planning on making the entire city into metas
        Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffer View Post
          With The Thinker taking dark matter I wonder if he's planning on making the entire city into metas
          Interesting theory...to what end?
          sigpic

Comment

Not sure maybe he'll use melting pot to take them. Melting pot never showed the ability to use the powers he took but he didn't really understand his powers either. His plan seemed centered around the dark matter. If it was to make a simple bomb he could have done that without the dark matter. Also the only use we have seen for dark matter currently is to make meta's. He also keeps calling it the enlightenment. So he could be trying to attain God like status with all the powers he would take. Or he is trying to enlighten the city with giving them all powers.
            sigpic

Comment

What a bitterly disappointing end for Ralph. After finding him annoying, he's really grown...both as a character, and grown on me. What a shame to kill him off like this.

I mean, I know that's the point--it's a gutpunch to the team. But still.
              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

So does Barry have memory problems? Why does he keep insisting that they never kill when Team Flash killed all three of the previous seasons' villains? Zoom is the only one that was sort of questionable, but even then, Barry incapacitated him so the Time Wraiths could kill him.

At first I was wondering if the Flash writers would prefer Arrow not exist in the same universe anymore, given his speech about always finding another way, but then I remembered the writers sometimes barely even appear to remember their own show.

I also skipped the previous episode, was their any particular explanation for why DeVoe's wife is a Jedi Knight capable of deflecting laser blasts? I guess that sort of thing is par for the course with sword wielders in the Arrowverse.

The more people that The Thinker assimilates, the more I'm convinced that they aren't really dead. With Ralph gone, it seems more likely than ever.
                "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

If they listened to Ralph in the first place then Ralph wouldn't be dead and Killer Frost would still be around. Barry is a self righteous arse who thinks he's always right

Damn I'm gonna miss Killer Frost. I liked her
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                    If they listened to Ralph in the first place then Ralph wouldn't be dead and Killer Frost would still be around. Barry is a self righteous arse who thinks he's always right

Damn I'm gonna miss Killer Frost. I liked her
                    How do you figure we'd still have Ralph and Killer Frost if Barry has listened to Ralph?
                    sigpic

Comment

I think Linda is reasoning that if they killed Devoe like Ralph wanted, then none of this would happening. Of course its a hindsight argument
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                        I think Linda is reasoning that if they killed Devoe like Ralph wanted, then none of this would happening. Of course its a hindsight argument
                        I can see that.
                        sigpic

Comment

Barry would have sacrificed everyone on the planet to save Iris last season, but he takes the moral high ground because Ralph wanted to kill one person. Which would save countless lives in the process.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                            Barry would have sacrificed everyone on the planet to save Iris last season, but he takes the moral high ground because Ralph wanted to kill one person. Which would save countless lives in the process.
                            Love makes us do crazy things.
                            sigpic

Comment

I think It's also a little bit of a stretch to say Barry would sacrifice anyone to save Iris
                              Originally posted by aretood2
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                              X