• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inside Voices (516)

Visit the Episode GuideAGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. - SEASON FIVE
    INSIDE VOICES
    EPISODE NUMBER - 516
    Simmons and Yo-Yo attempt to convince Mack to release Fitz from confinement. Coulson tries to influence Creel, who has become a subject in Hale's Gravitonium experiments -- while Daisy attempts to get through to a despondent Robin.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 05 May 2018, 08:49 PM.

Great to see Kreel on the good guy's side again.
    Simmons' and Yo-yo's plan was nuts but I think it kind of proves their point that they are invincible (for now). Once again a great scene where we just get to see Fitz react to stuff. Funny how often that's come up since season 2.

I am starting to wonder if Coulson really will die at the end of the season. We know Clark Gregg is going to be in Captain Marvel so even if it's just a temporary death it could be so he can work on other Marvel stuff in the future. It would make sense given Daisy's character development but as much as I'll still watch the show regardless I'm worried what Coulson's loss would do for the viewership.
    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Captain Marvel is essentially a prequel though, isn't it? It takes place 20 years ago, I thought.

Shouldn't Creel have been able to defeat Ruby easily? He can turn his entire body into metal, which would have made him completely invulnerable to any of her attacks. But for some reason he only turned his arm metal in that fight.
      "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

The team is being ripped apart by betrayal. How can they ever come back from that?
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X