• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I, Ava (316)

Visit the Episode GuideLEGENDS OF TOMORROW - SEASON THREE
    I, AVA
    EPISODE NUMBER - 316
    When Ava goes missing Sara, Ray, and Gary uncover a disturbing mystery aoubt Ava's past that takes them to the twenty-third century. Nate and Wally head to Detroit when they learn that Amaya's granddaughter Mari is still trying to protect the city without her totem.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 12 April 2018, 08:59 PM.

Hmmmm...the Avas...that was interesting. Now the question is which is the original Ava...and how did Sara's Ava get where she is if she's a "drone."

All in all it was a good episode. Seeing Kuasa get killed wasn't good, but I think it was the catalyst needed for Amaya to go back to 1992...which by the way...I wonder what she's gonna do when she gets there? Hmmmmm....
    sigpic

Comment

So, that is actually the name of the next episode... haha

Interesting twist with Ava though

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
        Hmmmm...the Avas...that was interesting. Now the question is which is the original Ava...and how did Sara's Ava get where she is if she's a "drone."

All in all it was a good episode. Seeing Kuasa get killed wasn't good, but I think it was the catalyst needed for Amaya to go back to 1992...which by the way...I wonder what she's gonna do when she gets there? Hmmmmm....
        Their is no originall. They said "Ava" was created from what was considered the perfect woman
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          Their is no originall. They said "Ava" was created from what was considered the perfect woman
          Yes, I remember this...
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X