X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Final Space

it is on TBS, i have seen only this ep, but so far I am not hating it

Comment

saw second episode, again still not hating it, finding it interesting.

Comment

ok, watching third episode, I like it, I give it a 6, it is like a more serious version of futurama, though not as bad as , futurama became, when they came back it seemed like the decided to leave out the funny.

Comment

The show is ok. The animation is great. The story is ok so far. The show is serial instead of episodic which gives it a different feel than rick and morty or futurama. Also it has more drama than those other shows.

The biggest problem so far is the lack of chemistry between characters and the characters being rather bland. I don't see this show taking off.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Of Hell View Post
            The show is ok. The animation is great. The story is ok so far. The show is serial instead of episodic which gives it a different feel than rick and morty or futurama. Also it has more drama than those other shows.

The biggest problem so far is the lack of chemistry between characters and the characters being rather bland. I don't see this show taking off.
            yeah, I get it, it is sort of like other shows on tbs, not really all that great, but not all that bad, like people of earth and the detour and many others, though it is good enough, and you gotta admit moon cake is cute, and it is just the first season, it still has a chance to find its footing, I doubt it , but it seems to be ok, that is why I gave it a 6 distracting enough to be mildly entertaining, but not going to get too up set if I miss an ep.

though you can't say that for the librarians, THAT is a good show.

Comment

to those who are interested final space has ended there won't be a season 4, i just hate it when they end a series on a cliff hanger.

Comment

Working...
              X