No announcement yet.

Krypton (SyFy)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really like this show. It was slow going in the beginning. I think they made the settings all dark because of how Rao put the society in the dark. That might not have been the intention, but that is how I think of it-- please don't burst my self imposed bubble.

I feel that Seg is sort of a bland character-- mostly interested in himself and not really caring about the world around him. Sure, he loves his grandfather, mother and father, and Lyta ( in a young forbidden love kind of way). He is not a natural born leader, he is actually sort of bland, but he starts to develop in character and resolution. By the 9th episode, he starts showing a glimmer of charisma before leading the charge against Brainiac.

What I love are the characters around Seg-- Adam Strange, Val El, Nyssa, his mother, and Kem.

I think that Zod is suitably creepy.

Comment

Anyone hear anything about the season 2 premiere date?
      sigpic

Comment

I did some digging...and all I could find is that it will be back in 2019. A specific date wasn't listed
        sigpic

Comment

Krypton Season 2 Comic-Con Trailer

sigpic

Comment

‘Krypton’ Canceled After Two Seasons, Spinoff ‘Lobo’ Not Moving Forward On Syfy

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Oh no...Who could have possibly seen this coming...

That said. Bummed
              sigpic

Comment

I gave this a look when it started, but it seemed to be yet another story focusing on the seedy underbelly of a failing civilization. I've had enough of those.

Maybe the management will figure out that not all possible stories are bleak tales about dystopian societies.

Comment

Uggg...why are the good one's cancelled. One would think it would've survived on the SyFy channel.
                  sigpic

Comment

DAyum. Now we're never going to find out how they get Jor-El back. This was one of my fav new shows.

Comment

Originally posted by Ibn Rushd View Post
                      DAyum. Now we're never going to find out how they get Jor-El back. This was one of my fav new shows.
                      Same here...dystopian literature/movies/TV shows is one of my favorite genres.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                        Same here...dystopian literature/movies/TV shows is one of my favorite genres.
                        If I wanna see that, all I have to do is turn the TV news on. I'd rather see a better future in my Sci Fi.

Comment

Working...
                        X