• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Devil Complex (514)

Visit the Episode GuideAGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. - SEASON FIVE
    THE DEVIL COMPLEX
    EPISODE NUMBER - 514
    Fitz struggles to find a way to close the Rift, only to find himself faced with a manifestation of his evil alter-ego from the Framework. Elsewhere, Coulson finds a way to capture and interrogate General Hale.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 01 April 2018, 08:34 PM.

Ok... Gonna level with everyone here. I have never felt more invested in a tv relationship than FitzSimmons. It's kinda helped by the fact that I reckon both are amazing actors and I tend to live vicariously through Fitz since I adore Simmons... So seeing their realisation that Fitz and the Doctor were one and the same had my heart in my throat the whole time and their talk when Fitz was in the brig had me almost welling up.

I've been watching through the whole series to catch up with S5 and I have found myself loving the whole thing even more when absorbed all in one go. Every single thing that happens to the whole team has an impact on them and they grow so organically from it all.
    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Another awesome episode. That scene with Simmons and Deek was amazing. And the doctor turning out to be in fitz's head wow I did not see that coming( I did wonder why he wasn't shooting him though). I'm gonna be so disappointed if this is the last season. This show has gotten sooooo good!
      Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
      sigpic

Comment

What was the point of revealing that the bad guys weren't HYDRA if immediately afterward they were going to reveal "Oh wait, they actually are HYDRA,"?
        "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

They wasn't HYDRA though was they? The HYDRA angle was just what Aida programmed into the framework, all he was was a rich Russian gulag?

Oh, I just realised which bit you are referring too, yes a bit dumb that.

Comment

I don't think they are actually hydra. I think it's the Kree and they are just playing the hydra angle. There is Kree writing behind them. That guy gives her the Kree black goo that kasius used and he talks about a the group that kasius talks about his father being a part of.
            Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X