Calgary Comic Expo April 26 - 29, 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calgary Comic Expo April 26 - 29, 2018

Just thought I would throw this out there for anyone interested.

Joe Flanigan and Jason Momoa will be appearing at the Expo on April 28th and 29th.

https://calgaryexpo.com/

can't go

Comment

Yay, I'm going! First time at Calgary Expo though, so I'm bringing the hubby

Comment

It was great to see Joe and Jason again. Even though I already had pics and autographs from both of them, I got a duo photo op from a few years ago signed by both and I got a new duo photo op taken. Too bad neither of them had a panel, which was sad, but there were a lot of other things going on too.

Jason's autograph line-ups were pretty big (not sure about photo ops, but I guess it was the same), thanks to his recent success as Aquaman, but I braved the line anyway

He was super nice and even commented on the picture even though the lines were moving pretty fast.

Wish I could see the Stargate Atlantis actors again at a Stargate convention, but I guess that's not really going to happen anymore

Overall, fun times at Calgary Expo! I heard a lot of "horror" stories about previous years, but haven't experienced any of that.

Comment

Working...
        X