Stargate Origins: Feature Cut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Origins: Feature Cut

Just announced on social media and Stargate Command: After all 10 episodes have been released, a feature cut edition will be released. All Access members will receive a download code for this edition of the complete story in one feature-length film.

Here's to hoping it will be available on iTunes or some other international service as well!

Source: https://www.stargatecommand.co/feeds...ns-feature-cut

Great, more goodies for All-Access members. Let's just hope (out of principle) that us No-Access fans will be able to see it not long after it gets released. Not that I'm interested in seeing it, but I want to at least be able to make the choice of buying it or not.

Comment

Read the same thing... Hope it'll be a nice edit, that the story will work well all stitched together.

Comment

According to the BTS material, the spinning camera endings are actually made not by computer but by actual camerawork... I hope they do away with those neatly

Comment

haha... That'd be the best part of the "long" version if they do away of these

Comment

Originally posted by Osiristi View Post
            According to the BTS material, the spinning camera endings are actually made not by computer but by actual camerawork... I hope they do away with those neatly
            It could be briefly seen at 00:58 in the first behind the scenes video :
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLctS-RWNuY
            Last edited by Platschu; 04 March 2018, 03:57 AM.
            "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

I really hope this sees a physical release too.
              sigpic
              Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by Osiristi View Post
                Originally posted by jerem View Post
                haha... That'd be the best part of the "long" version if they do away of these
                Ugh, yes! Those completely ruin the end of every episode. Every time I start taking it seriously, suddenly I'm watching an episode of Batman '66
                "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard View Post
                  I really hope this sees a physical release too.
                  Really hope so too... I NEED to own my Stargate ;-)

Comment

Has anyone had any codes for this yet?
                    sigpic

Comment

Still waiting for mine too

Comment

http://www.stargatecommand.co/feeds/1854171

Soon. Looks like the All Access people will get it when released for sale digitally. Also looks like more countries will be getting it this summer.

Comment

Are you f***g kidding me!? How's this "international"!? All-Access is available in only 6 countries. And now they announce they're going to release the final cut internationally, in just 3 additional European countries, Japan, and Latin America!? They name Latin America as a single region, so where's Europe!? I'm sick and tired of this b*llsh*t. First we don't get All-Access, then we have to wait until Summer to get the full cut, and now that full cut will only be released in 4 additional countries, and an entire subcontinent!? I'm beginning to think this is a waste of time.

In the U.S, this new version of Stargate Origins will soon be available to own in SD, HD, and 4K for $19.99, and will be available at comparable pricing in such international markets as France, Italy, Japan, Spain, Latin America this summer.

Comment

Originally posted by mooseman View Post
                            http://www.stargatecommand.co/feeds/1854171

Soon. Looks like the All Access people will get it when released for sale digitally. Also looks like more countries will be getting it this summer.
                            Punishingly - and for the sake of completion - I do hope it sees release on actual physical media.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nivao View Post
                              Are you f***g kidding me!? How's this "international"!? All-Access is available in only 6 countries. And now they announce they're going to release the final cut internationally, in just 3 additional European countries, Japan, and Latin America!? They name Latin America as a single region, so where's Europe!? I'm sick and tired of this b*llsh*t. First we don't get All-Access, then we have to wait until Summer to get the full cut, and now that full cut will only be released in 4 additional countries, and an entire subcontinent!? I'm beginning to think this is a waste of time.
                              Also, not to add to your frustration, but it will be available for 20 dollar or the local equivalent of it, so you would basically be paying the same amount of money for less than what all-access members got for the same 20 dollar.
                              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
                              X