Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Default Stargate Origins: Feature Cut

Just announced on social media and Stargate Command: After all 10 episodes have been released, a feature cut edition will be released. All Access members will receive a download code for this edition of the complete story in one feature-length film.

Here's to hoping it will be available on iTunes or some other international service as well!

Source: https://www.stargatecommand.co/feeds...ns-feature-cut

Default Re: Stargate Origins: Feature Cut

Great, more goodies for All-Access members. Let's just hope (out of principle) that us No-Access fans will be able to see it not long after it gets released. Not that I'm interested in seeing it, but I want to at least be able to make the choice of buying it or not.

Staff Sergeant

Read the same thing... Hope it'll be a nice edit, that the story will work well all stitched together.

According to the BTS material, the spinning camera endings are actually made not by computer but by actual camerawork... I hope they do away with those neatly

Staff Sergeant

haha... That'd be the best part of the "long" version if they do away of these

Quote Originally Posted by Osiristi View Post
    According to the BTS material, the spinning camera endings are actually made not by computer but by actual camerawork... I hope they do away with those neatly
    It could be briefly seen at 00:58 in the first behind the scenes video :
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLctS-RWNuY
    Last edited by Platschu; March 4th, 2018 at 03:57 AM.
    "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

http://picasaweb.google.com/103478402021017098633

I really hope this sees a physical release too.

Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Quote Originally Posted by Osiristi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jerem View Post
    haha... That'd be the best part of the "long" version if they do away of these
    Ugh, yes! Those completely ruin the end of every episode. Every time I start taking it seriously, suddenly I'm watching an episode of Batman '66
    "Not every movie is for you. Not every TV show is for you. Not every song is for you. Find the things you like, and like them. Go nuts liking them. A thing ISN’T for you? Cool. Go find something you like. That’s it. That’s as complicated as it should be." -- David Blue

Staff Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Elite Anubis Guard View Post
    I really hope this sees a physical release too.
    Really hope so too... I NEED to own my Stargate ;-)

Has anyone had any codes for this yet?

Staff Sergeant

Still waiting for mine too

http://www.stargatecommand.co/feeds/1854171

Soon. Looks like the All Access people will get it when released for sale digitally. Also looks like more countries will be getting it this summer.

Are you f***g kidding me!? How's this "international"!? All-Access is available in only 6 countries. And now they announce they're going to release the final cut internationally, in just 3 additional European countries, Japan, and Latin America!? They name Latin America as a single region, so where's Europe!? I'm sick and tired of this b*llsh*t. First we don't get All-Access, then we have to wait until Summer to get the full cut, and now that full cut will only be released in 4 additional countries, and an entire subcontinent!? I'm beginning to think this is a waste of time.

In the U.S, this new version of Stargate Origins will soon be available to own in SD, HD, and 4K for $19.99, and will be available at comparable pricing in such international markets as France, Italy, Japan, Spain, Latin America this summer.

Quote Originally Posted by mooseman View Post
    http://www.stargatecommand.co/feeds/1854171

Soon. Looks like the All Access people will get it when released for sale digitally. Also looks like more countries will be getting it this summer.
    Punishingly - and for the sake of completion - I do hope it sees release on actual physical media.

Kate Heightmeyer's office or thereabouts...

Quote Originally Posted by nivao View Post
    Are you f***g kidding me!? How's this "international"!? All-Access is available in only 6 countries. And now they announce they're going to release the final cut internationally, in just 3 additional European countries, Japan, and Latin America!? They name Latin America as a single region, so where's Europe!? I'm sick and tired of this b*llsh*t. First we don't get All-Access, then we have to wait until Summer to get the full cut, and now that full cut will only be released in 4 additional countries, and an entire subcontinent!? I'm beginning to think this is a waste of time.
    Also, not to add to your frustration, but it will be available for 20 dollar or the local equivalent of it, so you would basically be paying the same amount of money for less than what all-access members got for the same 20 dollar.
    The Tale of Heightmeyer's Lemming by Falcon Horus

icon & signature by Falcon Horus || The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research || Pharaoh Hamenthotep @ Patreon
    Proper Stargate Rewatch still happening right now -- season 6 of SG-1

Wow. Now we reached 10 countries... 187 countries to go! So if they have added 4 in 7 months, then the whole world could watch it in 2045.
    "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Quote Originally Posted by Platschu View Post
    Wow. Now we reached 10 countries... 187 countries to go! So if they have added 4 in 7 months, then the whole world could watch it in 2045.

icon & signature by Falcon Horus || The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research || Pharaoh Hamenthotep @ Patreon

It will be sad if the first Mars colonists can watch it legally earlier than us.

Quote Originally Posted by Platschu View Post
    It will be sad if the first Mars colonists can watch it legally earlier than us.
    I wouldn't be too worried about that -- someone hasn't thought all the issues with that mission through yet. Nobody's going to Mars any time soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    I wouldn't be too worried about that -- someone hasn't thought all the issues with that mission through yet. Nobody's going to Mars any time soon.
    Unless the Stargate program was running for the past 20 years, and we have played nice with our alien allies, and somehow or other you're shorlisted for the homeworld-disaster-evacuation list. LOL