• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Run, Iris, Run (416)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE FLASH - SEASON FOUR
    RUN, IRIS, RUN
    EPISODE NUMBER - 416
    An encounter with a bus meta with the power to swap people's DNA leaves Iris infused with Barry's speed. While Iris takes on the speedster mantle to defend Central City, a de-powered Barry must adjust to his new role behind the desk at Star Labs. Meanwhile, Harry builds his own "Thinking Cap" to try and keep up with DeVoe.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 10 April 2018, 08:46 AM.

I loved seeing Iris as a speedster! In a way, I wish they could've found a way to restore Barry's speed and let Iris keep hers. I think Irish did a good job as a speedster. The meta with ability swapping ability is sortta scary. I hope DeVoe doesn't get his clutches on him.
    sigpic

Comment

Good episode the ability to swap powers is pretty cool. I wonder if DeVoe thought about Harry making a thinking cap. And if he has a plan for that.
      Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
      sigpic

Comment

I was watching this with my sister. We alternated between incredulous whaaaats and peals of laughter every time Iris claimed she was the team’s leader.
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I knew this was going to be a one off episode, but that was still kind of disappointing. An "Iris is the speedster instead of Barry" feels like something to which they should have dedicated an arc of at least a few episodes. Maybe they could have even changed the intro like Arrow did with the Diggle arc earlier this season.
          "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

They're really determined this season to make Iris as irritatiing as possible. Shoehorning her into team leader, I mean really? ooh "I'm the boss".
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
              They're really determined this season to make Iris as irritatiing as possible. Shoehorning her into team leader, I mean really? ooh "I'm the boss".
              I guess we're watching different shows.
              sigpic

Comment

I will be the first to admit Linda complains about the weirdest things but they probably should of built up more of Iris being charge instead of dropping it in that episode
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

I always thought she was incharge...so to speak. Sortta like Felicity is on Arrow.
                  sigpic

Comment

I always thought Oliver was in charge especially given the current arc on Arrow
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

That's what the show would like you to think! He tries to be...but he'd get his buns roasted with out Felicity...and Barry would get his roasted without Iris.
                      sigpic

Comment

Iris was never in charge or had much say ungtil they shoehorned her into it this season. There was no build up to even imply that they were gonna put her in charge. They must have got up one morning and thought "hey I know, we'll make iris boss". She isn't even a good character, or maybe it's not the character that's the problem but the writing for that character
                        sigpic

Comment

It was supposed to to be she kept Team Flash together when Barry was trapped in the Speed Force. It was unfortunately pooly explained
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                            Iris was never in charge or had much say ungtil they shoehorned her into it this season. There was no build up to even imply that they were gonna put her in charge. They must have got up one morning and thought "hey I know, we'll make iris boss". She isn't even a good character, or maybe it's not the character that's the problem but the writing for that character
                            I dunno...I was just floored by two negative posts from you. I remember you from past posts, and I don't remember everything being dissected into various negative points. It just seems (like in the Supergirl post) you want to complain because Iris got an episode.

Personally, I like Iris.
                            sigpic

Comment

When Linda gets an idea in her head she constantly looks for ways to support it. It's not exactly new, that she dislikes Iris.
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                              X