• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Principia (513)

Visit the Episode GuideAGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. - SEASON FIVE
    PRINCIPIA
    EPISODE NUMBER - 513
    The team goes in search of a research scientist who can help them obtain Gravitonium, leading them to one of Mack's old friends. Elsewhere Alex Braun (formerly Werner Von Strucker) finds himself inside the Blue Raven Ridge safehouse, where he may be General Hale's next recruit.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 23 March 2018, 09:06 PM.

Another awesome episode. Mack hammer! Hahah Coulson's line you can't touch this.... Classic hahaha. It's pretty cool that Deek has found out that Fitz and Simmons are his grandparents I wonder if he'll tell them.
    Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
    sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I liked the oldies references too.

But seriously, what are the odds that what appeared to be an Arleigh Burke class destroyer could have floated at 25K ft for god knows how long undetected? Hell, you would think it would have been picked up on radar used for aircraft collision avoidance almost instantly.

Comment

Commercial planes fly at a higher altitude around 39k feet. Longer flights fly even higher. If it was far enough out planes could easily be at their cruising altitude and wouldn't see it.
        Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffer View Post
          Commercial planes fly at a higher altitude around 39k feet. Longer flights fly even higher. If it was far enough out planes could easily be at their cruising altitude and wouldn't see it.
          Visually, no, but what about radar? Air traffic control radar, or perhaps military defense radar should have certainly picked it up.

Comment

Working...
          X