Stargate : Command - ideas, suggestions, problems and feedbacks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chaka-Z0 View Post
    Well for me personally, SG is dead until I get served new shows on TV. I think we've all done our parts to try to make it happen (some more than others obviously) and well, that's more than you could ask any fan of any show I think.
    I thought it was briefly on life support with Origins but I think they turned the machines off and are letting it pass into the underworld where Osiris can weigh its heart and determine whether it can make the journey to the other world or whether it goes straight to hell.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Insolence. Maat has measured the heart not Osiris as far as I know.
      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maat

If anyone goes to Chicago this weekend, don't be shy to raise our concerns, please.
      "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
        Insolence. Maat has measured the heart not Osiris as far as I know.
        https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maat
        Woops... Egyptian Mythology brainfart...

Comment

Feeds FH to Ammit.
          sigpic
          ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
          A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
          The truth isn't the truth

Comment

I think I'm gonna make a sacrifice to the god of wisdom...

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
              I think I'm gonna make a sacrifice to the god of wisdom...
              Thoth will not help you PH, got burned helping your mother and Khonsu out
              sigpic

Comment

Okay, I'm officially in trouble...

Comment

Don't argue with someone who's official Gmail account is Sutekh
                  sigpic

Comment

Has anyone received their founder’s patch? I still haven’t. It’s been forever and we can’t even ask this question on the app anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by themoneyish View Post
                      Has anyone received their founder’s patch? I still haven’t. It’s been forever ...
                      First let me say...

Second... you're asking the wrong crowd. Very few here have all-access accounts due to the 6-country restrictions, and the only "founder patch" we were allowed to get was the virtual one. But it was supposed to arrive june 30 last I heard and if it hadn't you had to contact them.

And third, I was wondering about that same question just yesterday... almost posted the question on twitter but that would be pointless because I have stargate command blocked there too so they wouldn't be able to see it anyway. However, nothing stopping you from asking them on twitter or facebook.

Also, there were people who picked up a Founder's patch at Gateway in Chicago so they certainly do exist.

Originally posted by themoneyish View Post
                      ...and we can’t even ask this question on the app anymore.
                      So they're still denying people to post their own threads then... Did they at least open a suggestion thread at some point?

Comment

lol No, they haven’t done anything. There’s a few new “discussions”, but it’s pretty much the same since when you left.

Comment

Originally posted by mooseman View Post
                          lol No, they haven’t done anything. There’s a few new “discussions”, but it’s pretty much the same since when you left.
                          Basically same old, same old then...

Had another laugh earlier today when I checked out their twitter feed and saw that gatecast still hasn't been fixed. They said it would be back second half of June but apparently it's not going to be back for at least a couple more weeks. It'll hopefully be back with some updates that are coming.

Seems they have the foggiest on what the precise definition of "working (on it)" is.
                          They've certainly redefined it and made it into a slow artform.

Comment

I've decided to check out.

The big update logged me out, and the 'forgot password' thing didn't work at all. I inquired via their help email (after having to ask on Twitter), and received no reply. When I asked their Twitter again two or three weeks later what was up, they told me they couldn't find my email and to get in touch again.

Pass. The app wasn't that great in the first place, I'm not going to jump through hoops to get it working again because someone else broke it.
                            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                              I've decided to check out.

The big update logged me out, and the 'forgot password' thing didn't work at all. I inquired via their help email (after having to ask on Twitter), and received no reply. When I asked their Twitter again two or three weeks later what was up, they told me they couldn't find my email and to get in touch again.

Pass. The app wasn't that great in the first place, I'm not going to jump through hoops to get it working again because someone else broke it.
                              Exactly. I did manage to get it fixed right away using the "forgot password" option, but since there is no "feed" anymore, the majority of features and quizzes are locked behind the Pass, and it is hardly being updated with anything noteworthy, I don't even have to block the site to avoid visiting it. I just don't visit it anymore.

Comment

It takes quite a bit of persistence to get through to their support account.

I've seen many try, try, try, try, try... and again... until they eventually just gave up altogether.

But if you paid, there has to be an account, right?

Comment

Working...
                                X