• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doppelganger (615)

Visit the Episode GuideARROW - SEASON SIX
    DOPPELGANGER
    EPISODE NUMBER - 615
    Black Siren returns under the guise of Laurel Lance, hoping her public reemergence will make it harder for her enemies to take her out. Oliver learns that Roy Harper is back and being held captive by Ricardo Diaz, and Lance and Dinah call a truce when they learn that the SCPD has become corrupted.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 08 March 2018, 09:18 PM.

I'm kind of confused. Diaz's goons looked like they were obviously killed. So if that's the case, why is Oliver hesitating to just kill Diaz and be done with this? Or are we claiming that Diggle shot a guy point blank with a "tranquilizer bullet" and that Oliver used his non lethal chest piercing arrows?

Sigh. Also, looks like Black Siren is replacing Malcolm Merlyn as the new character that inspires nonsense morality in Oliver.
    "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Interesting episode....I was good to see Thea back in action. Based on the previews...looks like Speedy will be in the next episode too. I was concerned that she would run off with Roy. Speaking of which, I wonder how long Roy's appearance will last. While I like Colton Haynes...he doesn't stay on shows too long.

I'm hoping this epsiode was the beginning of the end of the division of team Arrow...but I guess we'll have to wait and say.
      Last edited by LtColCarter; 13 March 2018, 05:14 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

Glad we're getting a break from the team division storyline!

Comment

It was, unfortunately, still there. It just took a back burner this episode.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X