Stargate Origins episode release dates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Origins episode release dates

What days are the episodes being released and how are they releasing them?

Is there going to be 3 episodes the coming Thursday followed by 4 the week after? 1 a week?

My understanding is Thursdays are the release days but no idea how many.
    sigpic
    Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Are they all going to be 10 minute episodes? If so i'll wait for the movie. It''s hard to get into the series with such short episodes.

Comment

Yes, they're all around 10 minutes. You could wait till they are done and binge them all.

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard View Post
          My understanding is Thursdays are the release days but no idea how many.
          There will be two episodes per week, on Thursdays.

So for those who want to binge them all, they only need to wait until March 15th.

Comment

Originally posted by jerem View Post
            There will be two episodes per week, on Thursdays.

So for those who want to binge them all, they only need to wait until March 15th.
            Thank you for this -- I need to know when to look for them in my regular spot (not Command).

Though Aylam always tweets about the next episodes so keeping an eye on his twtter is also a good indicator.
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Any idea what time the next episode(s) will be up? I almost shiver with antici...

pation.

Comment

Originally posted by Osiristi View Post
                Any idea what time the next episode(s) will be up? I almost shiver with anticipation.
                Last time they were up at around 2am (my local time, which is GMT+1) -- I remember because I still up going through my twitter feed and I saw a mention of it. That was the US, the rest of the world had to wait until midnight the next day.

But I though, all-access members got a mail when the next episodes are ready for streaming which is what these next episodes are only available to (on Stargate Command).

Comment

Just seen on twitter -- episode 4 & 5 today, episode 6 & 7 next week thursday and the last 3 on March 8.

And I'll be downloading and watching the weekend of March 10 -- if lady luck is in my favor.

Comment

Well, if only I was qualified to receive the notification e-mail My money is not wanted there.

Comment

Originally posted by Osiristi View Post
                      Well, if only I was qualified to receive the notification e-mail My money is not wanted there.
                      Ah... then you also can't watch these episodes...

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                        Ah... then you also can't watch these episodes...
                        Yes, that's what we say publicly.

Comment

Seems like everything stargatecommand does is always released at 7PM EST (4PM PST).

They did as much for all youtube rewatch and the released episodes last week (all-access on wendnesday, worldwide on thursday). I'd be willing to bet big they will release the next 2 episodes in less than 2 hours.

Comment

Originally posted by jerem View Post
                            Seems like everything stargatecommand does is always released at 7PM EST (4PM PST).
                            Based out of California does that, I guess.

Comment

Working...
                            X