Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First Three Episodes Reaction Thread (SPOILERS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I definitely wouldn't consider Stargate: Worlds canon. But yes, according to the Mission Files, Serqet is a servant of Aset, and Aset made her the custom staff weapon.

Comment

I know it is not canon anymore, but actually BW and RCC was working on the story of that game. So they definately wanted to expand the SG universe what they couldn't afford on the tv. So I have no problem that Aset has got a special Jaffa weapon as it is new and unique.
      "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
        I know it is not canon anymore, but actually BW and RCC was working on the story of that game. So they definately wanted to expand the SG universe what they couldn't afford on the tv. So I have no problem that Aset has got a special Jaffa weapon as it is new and unique.
        Yeah. No problem in introducing a new staff weapon. I just think it's not practical/functional for a weapon.

To vaguely quote Jack, it makes it even more a weapon of terror, designed to intimidate the enemy. Not a weapon to wage war with and kill the enemy.

Comment

Really disliked Origins characters. The obvious need to make Catherine look as "strong" and capable as possible while constantly belittling her male comrades with eye rolls, insults, etc between scenes was very unpleasant viewing. The character interactions felt like something you'd get from Buzzfeed.

Comment

Working...
          X