Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stargate Origins' first free-for-all 20 minutes: Will you watch them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MountainGuardian View Post
    I am in the US, like you said maybe it isn't available to us yet here. I am unable to log in to the site without paying the $20 fee to become a member though, so if it requires a login then they are not technically offering it for free. Not a big deal, the only reason I am even concerned about any of this is that if enough people show interest and support maybe we can get at least a version of this great franchise going again.
    I signed up to the site yesterday without having to pay anything. The first 3 episodes weren't available to watch for free until last night though, and I watched them this morning. I haven't decided if I'm going to pay to watch the rest of it yet.
    sigpic

Comment

Okay, I figured out you watch the episodes..

Look in series and click on SGO episode 1 and you will get a popup that states that you need to register, simply click register in that popup window and it will ask user name password etc and when you are done registering it will allow you to watch the apparently first 30 minutes of shows not just 20. Do not try to register using the main home page "register" that registration requires the $20 site fee to register. That was where I was making my mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        Possibly not live in your area -- I know the UK got it late last night. Maybe other areas are still even further behind.

However, I do know that you have to be a registered user and that you possibly cannot watch it on the site if you are not in the US. Apparently, only US residents can watch it on the website -- everyone else has to use the app (which I deleted anyway cause it was bugged into kingdome come and doing screwy things with my phone).
        I watched it on the site. SGC said it was to be released at 4 pm Pacific, which is 1 am Central European and midnight in the UK. Nevertheless, the whole site design and media player suck.

Comment

Originally posted by nivao View Post
          I watched it on the site. SGC said it was to be released at 4 pm Pacific, which is 1 am Central European and midnight in the UK.
          At least, there we have confirmation it's available then.
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I saw a comment on the poor video quality of the SGO site, for me I was actually impressed with the video quality and there were absolutely no issues with bandwidth or waiting for parts of the shows to load. I would rate the video as being as good as that of Netflix and considering sometimes I have some bandwidth issues with Netflix I would rate the SGO site as slightly better than Netflix in that respect.

Comment

Originally posted by MountainGuardian View Post
              I saw a comment on the poor video quality of the SGO site, for me I was actually impressed with the video quality and there were absolutely no issues with bandwidth or waiting for parts of the shows to load. I would rate the video as being as good as that of Netflix and considering sometimes I have some bandwidth issues with Netflix I would rate the SGO site as slightly better than Netflix in that respect.
              There are more than one comment about the video and audio quality on the message feed of the site so I know there are problems for a lot of people.

Comment

Originally posted by nivao View Post
                I watched it on the site. SGC said it was to be released at 4 pm Pacific, which is 1 am Central European and midnight in the UK. Nevertheless, the whole site design and media player suck.
                Same. I'm UK based and have been able to watch via the website too.
                sigpic
                Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard View Post
                  Same. I'm UK based and have been able to watch via the website too.
                  I edited the first post and added that this is possible.

Comment

Watched and ready for more

Comment

Originally posted by Shiner833 View Post
                      Watched and ready for more
                      So, all-access it is... or perhaps you already were?

Comment

Working...
                      X