X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Episode 9 (109)

Visit the Episode Guide
    STARGATE ORIGINS: CATHERINE

Beal leads a team to infiltrate Aset's temple, while Catherine and Kasuf go in search of a way to dial the Stargate back home. Meanwhile, Professor Langford decides to take his stand.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 05 February 2021, 11:07 PM.

Kinda cool they worked the worked the broken cartouche into it.

Comment

I wasn't sure I really saw the point in that. I mean, I can't say it was something I ever thought - "how did it fall off?" Just always assumed it was just natural age.
      sigpic
      Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

I was wondering where the drawings on the cavern's walls were. The story about the revolt on Earth, how Ra kidnapped earthlings, etc.

I noticed how the layout of the caves was similar to the movie, so expected the walls to have "similar" content.
        I doubt very much an Abydonian would learn to write and "remember" what happened on Earth 5000 years ago between 1928 and 1994 to paint those walls

Comment

Good for Professor Langford. Seeing him constantly being hit by the Nazis was difficult to watch.

Though I don’t understand Aset’s mentioning to him putting the others to work in the mines when her citizens seemed to think of it as an honor. Maybe prisoners worked there every day while regular citizens put in shifts and had time off?

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard View Post
            I wasn't sure I really saw the point in that. I mean, I can't say it was something I ever thought - "how did it fall off?" Just always assumed it was just natural age.
            I was hoping they'd do something kinda clever and have her knock it with a stick as she's leaving and it breaks off accidentally or something like that. The way they did it, yeah, not a fan of that.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X