• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Collision Course (614)

Visit the Episode GuideARROW - SEASON SIX
    COLLISION COURSE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 614
    Dinah's vendetta pits the two teams against one another, as their race to find Black Siren leads to a violent confrontation -- as the city suffers a funding crisis in the wake of terrorist extortion.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 03 March 2018, 08:36 PM.

Getting a bit bored of the infighting in the team...

Spoiler:
    Interesting to see what brings Roy back next week tough...

Comment

Oh my god, can they please just kill off Fake Canary already. The character is awful, the writing for the character is awful, and the actress is horrendous. PLEASE. And take "Hoss" Boy while you're at it. He had potential, but they pissed it away.

Just...bring Curtis back on side. And get him a better mask.
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I concur...this infighting story needs to conclude. They all need to just kiss and make up. I also agree that Hoss Boy needs to go away. I did like him...but he turned his back on Oliver.
        sigpic

Comment

I haven't always been on the side of the Dinah, Curtis and Rene team during this whole Team Arrow splintering, but Oliver's "I get to kill whoever I want, but you don't" position kind of made my sympathize more with Dinah on this one.

Plus, they were right that Oliver, Diggle, Lance and Felicty were essentially fighting so a murderer could escape justice. I'm pretty sure none of them would (or at least should) be doing this if Black Siren had killed Laurel or Felicity or Lyla or Oliver.
          "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Working...
          X