• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All the Comforts of Home (511)

Visit the Episode GuideAGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. - SEASON FIVE
    ALL THE COMFORTS OF HOME
    EPISODE NUMBER - 511
    The S.H.I.E.L.D. team works to regain their bearings after returning to the present-day -- but an omen warning of Earth's impending destruction soon sends them to investigate in a small Missouri town. Meanwhile, a familiar face also arrives from the future.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 03 March 2018, 09:39 PM.

I know they were tying in with the Elena revelation of the last episode, but now that the team is back in 2018 I have a hard time being too concerned with her losing her arms. I mean--this is a universe with robots like the Iron Legion (Iron Man 3), sentient machines like Ultron (Age of Ultron), Misty Knight getting a robot arm at some point in the future (JJ/LC), and heck, Coulson already has a robot hand on this same show.
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
      I know they were tying in with the Elena revelation of the last episode, but now that the team is back in 2018 I have a hard time being too concerned with her losing her arms. I mean--this is a universe with robots like the Iron Legion (Iron Man 3), sentient machines like Ultron (Age of Ultron), Misty Knight getting a robot arm at some point in the future (JJ/LC), and heck, Coulson already has a robot hand on this same show.
      Yeah they'll for sure toss a couple robot arms on here. I thought that maybe she lost them in a fight with kasius.
      Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
      sigpic

Comment

Another good episode I really liked the nod to Thor raknarok
        Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X