No announcement yet.

MGM Open To More Stargate Depending on Success of Stargate Origins and SGC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am hoping for more stargate shows or movies.
    Hello
    I like Daniel. Why is there not a simple heart emoji? I got a crush on Daniel. I think I always did.

Comment

Originally posted by VrotoTurtle View Post
      I am hoping for more stargate shows or movies.
      Most of us do, but MGM isn't on the same page...
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        Most of us do, but MGM isn't on the same page...
        Quite frankly I'm not one of those anymore, I don't expect anything new. If it comes it comes if not I've done my peace.
        Spoiler:
        I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaka-Z0 View Post
          Quite frankly I'm not one of those anymore, I don't expect anything new. If it comes it comes if not I've done my peace.
          I would love something new to watch, but since MGM is clearly not on the same page, I'd say the chances of me getting married (I'm single) are higher than there ever being new stargate.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
            I would love something new to watch, but since MGM is clearly not on the same page, I'd say the chances of me getting married (I'm single) are higher than there ever being new stargate.
            I am single sort of since I am not married, but I do have a boyfriend though.
            Hello
            I like Daniel. Why is there not a simple heart emoji? I got a crush on Daniel. I think I always did.

Comment

There will be a Q&A section around lunchtime (Chicago time) with the SG:C team.
              "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Bad Wolf the Artist View Post
                I am single sort of since I am not married, but I do have a boyfriend though.
                I have no girlfriend so really... the chances of getting married some day are still higher than new stargate.

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
                There will be a Q&A section around lunchtime (Chicago time) with the SG:C team.
                What are they gonna talk about? How cool they are? How awesome SGC is? How there are cool new things coming for paying members?

Blablablah... *same old, same old* ...blablablah... we're in the business of leaving our fans behind.

TWO CAN PLAY THAT GAME, PEACHES!!

Comment

A greeting live video was shared on FacBook from the con. Probably they will praise themselves as it would hurt the business to be honest and negative. I believe the fans can notbe fooled as the tailored threads, the missing gift, the lost-gained AAP are talking for themselves... But anyway good luck for them! And I really hope somebody will stand up tomorrow and ask them what went wrong.
                  "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

I muted the hashtag on twitter... I don't need to hear the praise and the BS.

Any and all accounts RT or tweeting about them will receive the same treatment -- a 7 day mute.

Comment

The chances of me getting a girlfriend in the first place is higher than getting a new show.

And that says something, with my big anxiety issues and shyness.

Comment

Originally posted by NickEast View Post
                        The chances of me getting a girlfriend in the first place is higher than getting a new show.

Start playing RPG's.
                        Nothing fixes shyness faster than them.
                        sigpic
                        ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                        A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                        The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by NickEast View Post

Also that.

Comment

Wanna know something funny... apparently the SGC panelists apologized for not acknowledging the tweetstorm that happened in March last year.

Do I detect a hint of regret of alienating a large portion of the fans?
                            Probably not, but it's not gonna save their asses. Too little too late.

Comment

No main news on the GW. There is no report from fans here either. Nothing so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
                                No main news on the GW. There is no report from fans here either. Nothing so far.
                                Why am I not surprised ? Oh, yes, because that's MGM for you.
                                sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

Working...
                                X