Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2532333435

Default Re: MGM Open To More Stargate Depending on Success of Stargate Origins and SGC

Probably they have put up the first part of the SG comics, so they hoped fans will buy the continuatiion.

Off. Joe Flanigan's house has burnt down in Malibu.
    "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

http://picasaweb.google.com/103478402021017098633

Kate Heightmeyer's office or thereabouts...

Default Re: MGM Open To More Stargate Depending on Success of Stargate Origins and SGC

Quote Originally Posted by Platschu View Post
    Not the only one whose house has gone up in flames. Plenty others who share the same faith unfortunately.
    Houses can be replaced, people can't so it's good to hear he and his family are safe -- unlike 25 others and several others still missing.
    The Tale of Heightmeyer's Lemming by Falcon Horus

icon & signature by Falcon Horus || The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research || Pharaoh Hamenthotep @ Patreon
    Proper Stargate Rewatch still happening right now -- season 6 of SG-1

Quote Originally Posted by Platschu View Post
    I saw that on his twitter:
    https://twitter.com/JoeFlanigan/stat...66298800676864
    https://twitter.com/JoeFlanigan/stat...72781924220933

Brad Wright even tweeted him a glad your safe message. I think JF mentioned that was going to help his neighbors.

Signs by Scifan and me. | MY Website - Planet TV | My Sanctuary RPG | My Stargate SG-1 & SGA RPG |
    My Mini City - Rygel City

Well, if Platschu's away for 2 weeks, we'll find out whether the message feed can survive or not.

icon & signature by Falcon Horus || The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research || Pharaoh Hamenthotep @ Patreon

It is good to know that you read my posts there. Well... I am still here in the UK. I couldn't decide where to travel as they have given me such a short notice (not to mention the visa, weather, price, short expiry date of my passport), but it looks like Napoli (Italy) will be the lucky one (Pompei, Sorrento penninsula etc.). I am sure the message feed will survive without me. I haven't done anything, what any other fan couldn't have done, just I was the only one who was diligent. Other people would call it as "flooding", but I was just enthusiastic, so I hope nobody minds it.
    Last edited by Platschu; November 13th, 2018 at 03:44 AM.
    "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

http://picasaweb.google.com/103478402021017098633

Oh Napoli is an excellent choice... Been in the neighborhood but not quite close enough to that part to get a chance to visit. Wishing you a fun trip!