MGM Open To More Stargate Depending on Success of Stargate Origins and SGC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
    FH: Somner shared nice photos on FaceBook, but I wouldn't be surprised if she is not even allowed to share those on the SG:C.
    Sorry, no time for Stargate. It's all Star Wars on my timeline, and finally got to see the new prop we, Belgians, build. Oh my goddess, I'm so proud of our crew! Apparently we already got brilliant comments from Anthony Daniels (C-3PO) himself.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
      I'd certainly be interested in seeing the Russos oversee a reboot. We nearly had that a few years back with the original creators before they bumbled ID4. And I was interested in seeing that.

While I understand the desire to do more in the TV universe, I don't think that's too likely at the minute. And regardless, SG1/Atlantis and Universe aren't going anyway. I'm always interested in seeing other people's takes on the concept. I really enjoy the Bill McCay novels that follow on from the film, rather than the show.

The Russos are a talented bunch and I'd feel safer in their hands than I would Dean Devlin and Roland Emmerich. Though that's all conjecture at this point. But I certainly wouldn't be crying if the announcement came along.
      Last edited by Elite Anubis Guard; 13 April 2019, 01:57 PM.
      sigpic
      Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        Sorry, no time for Stargate. It's all Star Wars on my timeline, and finally got to see the new prop we, Belgians, build. Oh my goddess, I'm so proud of our crew! Apparently we already got brilliant comments from Anthony Daniels (C-3PO) himself.
        And now Kathleen Kennedy has added her admiration and autographed one of the console panels of our Solo Millenium Falcon set.

Comment

We are never continuing the rewatch are we?
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Don't worry, she is loyal to the SG brand. Whenever she says "I am leaving forever" she is back in a few days. It must be your company who she misses so badly.
            "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Don't worry, she is loyal to the SG brand. Whenever she says "I am leaving forever" she is back in a few days. It must be your company who she misses so badly.
              Well, either that or the chocolate I use to bribe her. (Just kidding)
              sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                We are never continuing the rewatch are we?
                We, or at least, I will continue the rewatch on the 28th of April, which is a Sunday two weeks from now. A day after I return from Lanzarote (aka vacation). Mark thy calendars!

Comment

And why wasn't Jelgate invited?
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

And why wasn't Jelgate invited?
                    Always welcome to join. Was told today, you can drive around the island in a little over an hour.

Comment

I'll do it in half an hour
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

I'll do it in half an hour
                        Well you can do the jigsaws in half the time it takes the rest of us (in my case less than half the time ) So why not driving round a little ol' islad too?
                        http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

Don't worry, she is loyal to the SG brand. Whenever she says "I am leaving forever" she is back in a few days.
                          I am in inactive mood at Command though, lurking in the background. Checking my messages but no longer participating in any conversation, bar the few likes I dole out to the friendlies.

One less Ascended-account active. Soon, it'll be bubble-players only -- just the way they want it or will get it but not want it because far less people to call yourself a community with.

Comment

I have noticed your likes, thank you.

(Just admit it we were right about jelly and the chocolate...)
                            "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

(Just admit it we were right about jelly and the chocolate...)
                              Well...

Comment

Don't encourage him.

Stargate is quiet again. Nothing happened in the last 2 weeks. No stream, no news, no announcement. So you are right, other franchises deserves more hype and attention. On the other hand my little SG fan heart is broken. Again. But we can't do anything I am afraid, so we have to use the long wait with something more useful then building castles of dreams and false hopes.

Comment

Working...
                                X