MGM Open To More Stargate Depending on Success of Stargate Origins and SGC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nivao View Post
    Well, I received an e-mail about the Dutch Comic Con announcing the latest special guest.
    If you have time afterwards, our version (screen accurate so far as was possible with the plans we got from Disney) of Rey's speeder bike will be set up at DCC. It's quite nice.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      If you have time afterwards, our version (screen accurate so far as was possible with the plans we got from Disney) of Rey's speeder bike will be set up at DCC. It's quite nice.
      Cool! I'm going the whole day so I'm definitely going to wander around to see stuff.

Comment

Question for you, not sure if right thread, are all the comics currently available on SG:C? We got 3 issues available right now for Return to Pegasus / Destiny, is there any more out there or they haven't been published yet?

Thanks!

-Chaka

EDIT: Double checked and I forgot to mention 3 issues of SG Gateways (Atlantis). So 6 comics total for Atlantis and 3 for Destiny + 1 anthology, does that make any sense?
        Spoiler:
        I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

I believe there's a second part to the Stargate Atlantis story that hasn't come out yet so i doubt it's available at Command.

Comment

I believe there's a second part to the Stargate Atlantis story that hasn't come out yet so i doubt it's available at Command.
            You are one knowledgeable bird FH, muchos gracias!
            Spoiler:
            I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

Probably they have put up the first part of the SG comics, so they hoped fans will buy the continuatiion.

Off. Joe Flanigan's house has burnt down in Malibu.
              "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
                Not the only one whose house has gone up in flames. Plenty others who share the same faith unfortunately.
                Houses can be replaced, people can't so it's good to hear he and his family are safe -- unlike 25 others and several others still missing.

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
                  I saw that on his twitter:
                  https://twitter.com/JoeFlanigan/stat...66298800676864
                  https://twitter.com/JoeFlanigan/stat...72781924220933

Brad Wright even tweeted him a glad your safe message. I think JF mentioned that was going to help his neighbors.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Well, if Platschu's away for 2 weeks, we'll find out whether the message feed can survive or not.

Comment

It is good to know that you read my posts there. Well... I am still here in the UK. I couldn't decide where to travel as they have given me such a short notice (not to mention the visa, weather, price, short expiry date of my passport), but it looks like Napoli (Italy) will be the lucky one (Pompei, Sorrento penninsula etc.). I am sure the message feed will survive without me. I haven't done anything, what any other fan couldn't have done, just I was the only one who was diligent. Other people would call it as "flooding", but I was just enthusiastic, so I hope nobody minds it.
                      Last edited by Platschu; 13 November 2018, 02:44 AM.
                      "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Oh Napoli is an excellent choice... Been in the neighborhood but not quite close enough to that part to get a chance to visit. Wishing you a fun trip!

Comment

I'm laughing so hard right now.... Stargate Command failed at it again -- in a brilliant way.

I assume by the posts that all-access members got an email that there is now a shop with merchandise. However, shipping only goes to the USA (obviously), Canada, Australia and New-Zealand. And it's also only available to all-access members cause I can't find access to it (and as you know, third class passenger here).

Edit 1
                          It turns out to be a third-party seller company who provides webspace for online shops so companies like MGM can sell merchandise: https://mgmstore.com/collections/stargate
                          It looks bleak and international shipping -- it doesn't actually say what countries are in or out on the website itself -- is off the chart. A T-shirt that would cost you 30 dollars will be 62 dollars because shipping costs are doubling its price.

Edit 2
                          Unfortunately, I just found confirmation that shipping is indeed limited to the USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. You have to click the items to see that bit of information appear so that's the UK and Germany out (probably because of the European GDPR rules).

There isn't much on there and I'm not sure about quality of the products or that they are even going to be very popular.
                          Last edited by Falcon Horus; 21 November 2018, 03:19 PM. Reason: More information became available

Comment

I got the email and LOL'd. I still haven't received that Founders patch.

Comment

Originally posted by ScifigirlSG View Post
                              I got the email and LOL'd. I still haven't received that Founders patch.
                              Which will not be sent out for some time, I imagine, because they literally don't answer time-questions with specific or approximate times, but should it be any consolation, they will be produced by the same company that made the screenused ones. No approximation on when you'll be receiving it though, which is pretty much their standard MO --> "We're working on it".

They should put that on a T-shirt and sell in in their merchandise store...

Comment

Which will not be sent out for some time, I imagine, because they literally don't answer time-questions with specific or approximate times, but should it be any consolation, they will be produced by the same company that made the screenused ones. No approximation on when you'll be receiving it though, which is pretty much their standard MO --> "We're working on it".

They should put that on a T-shirt and sell in in their merchandise store...
                                I want the Origins first cut spinning ending images on my t-shirt with the caption ''we're working on it''.
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X