Learning about firearms: world of guns.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Learning about firearms: world of guns.

If the admins think this topic belongs somewhere else, they can move it. I didn't know where to put it.
    But I can say that there have been a lot of guns that have shown up on stargate. The stargate wiki holds a list of all of them.
    In stargate, all we really get from their guns is flash, bang, and boom. If anyone is interested in the inner workings of the firearms or seeing what other guns are out there I thought I'd recommend World of Guns. It's a free to play game. Well "game". It's more of a virtual simulator. It let's you see everything from field stripping guns (and no longer have to worry about losing the damn spring) to completely disassembling them. And in operation you can see just how the firearm operates.
    It doesn't have all stargate guns but it has a sizable chunk of firearms from the early Harper's Ferry and Thompson to the MP7, SPAS 12, M16 A1, to the iconic P90.

I don't know. You guys not might not care. But I thought it was a cool way to learn about the inner workings of a lot firearms and what they can do.

sigpic
    Stargate spin off series: Stargate Millennium
    https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5580179/StargateMillennium

AWESOME!!

Thanks for the tip!

I have a thing for the iconic P-90 (I own 3 replica versions, 1 screen accurate, 1 less screen accurate but still accurate, and a third to play around with and won't mind if it got accidently dropped during a shoot near the gate).
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Most of the rifles from Stargate have also appeared in the Battlefield series over the years. I think Crossfire used to have the P90 in too. That's another free to play.

When I got into airsofting the P90 was the one I wanted the most. I managed to snag one as my second replica and I absolutely loved it! I regret getting rid of it now (I didn't like the plastic TM used) and have my eyes on getting a new one!
      sigpic
      Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Working...
      X