Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Multi-Thunker Lounge

Hey everyone!

Are there any of you out there who still have clones and use them on the thunk threads? If so, here's a new, updated place for you to play with and use them. It's a safe haven for all clones, be it a Daniel Jackson clone or a Teyla clone. I know that Admiral Q O has a thread for them, but I thought it could use some updating. So here it is, and the rules are really easy to follow...

1. No bashing is allowed of any actor, actress, or character.
    2. No flaming, name calling, spitting, biting, or nastiness toward any thunker who posts here. A gentle jab in fun or a snarky comment is fine, but nothing spiteful.
    3. This is a PG forum, so don't post anything off color.
    4. Use the spoiler tags as appropriate.
    5. Please limit this to SG-1, SG Atlantis, and SGU actors/actresses. Secondary and recurring characters are welcome so long as they have appeared on one of those shows. If you have a original character, that's ok, so long as you follow the rules.
    6. Adhere to all forum rules regarding posting of pictures, language, etc.

So those are the rules here. Thanks to Admiral Q O who started the original thread and who's rules I followed. So have fun and know that the door's always open here.
    Last edited by imzadi35; 24 January 2018, 06:12 PM.
    Turas Sábháilte, Baile Sábháilte
    (Safe Journey, Safe Home.)

Let me start. I'd like to introduce my clones. First up is...

Daniel Melburn Jackson

He works at Stargate Command as their head archaeologist. He's engaged to...

Caitlin Rose O'Brien

She works in Colorado Springs at a local health food store. Their wedding is in May.

I'll introduce the others later.
    Last edited by imzadi35; 24 January 2018, 06:23 PM.
    Turas Sábháilte, Baile Sábháilte
    (Safe Journey, Safe Home.)

Comment

Working...
    X