Beyond on FreeForm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beyond on FreeForm

When Holden wakes up from a coma that lasted 12 years, the young man discovers that he has new abilities, which land him in the middle of a dangerous conspiracy. Now that he is out of his coma, Holden must figure out what happened to him during the past dozen years and how to survive in the world that has changed significantly while he was in his coma. But perhaps the biggest question of all is why it happened to him. As Holden tries to adjust to adulthood -- all he remembers is being a child -- mysterious Willia warns him not to trust the people around him.

------------

Just wondering if anyone else is watching Beyond? When season 1 came out last year, I binge watched it all at once. FreeForm made the entire first season available online as soon as season 1 aired. I started watching season 2...and it is pretty interesting. I only watched the first half of the 2-hour premier. Pesky things like work and household commitments are getting in the way.

Anyway...I'm curious as to others thoughts on the show and Holden's abilities.
    sigpic

Well, I guess that is a "no." It is an enjoyable show. I couldn't imagine getting knocked out as a child and waking up a 25 year-old.
    sigpic

Comment

S1, E1

PILOT: A young man named Holden wakes up from a 12-year coma and discovers new supernatural abilities that propel him into the middle of a dangerous conspiracy.

sigpic

Comment

S1, E2

Tempus Fugit: Holden attempts to forget about his encounter with Willa, but waking nightmares derail his attempts to seem average. When he learns Kevin is missing, he worries for his safety.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X