• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

True Colors (413)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE FLASH - SEASON FOUR
    TRUE COLORS
    EPISODE NUMBER - 413
    Barry decides to help the bus metas escape from Iron Heights when he learns that the warden is selling them off to Amunet. Elsewhere Ralph receives a visit from an old friend, and soon discovers that he has an ability he didn't know about.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 07 February 2018, 06:29 PM.

Good episode. Creative way to get Barry out of jail. It seems like the thinker is getting over confident. His wife certainly looks like she's having second thoughts about their plan. It's to bad we won't get to see Hazard anymore atleast in a capacity for good. Her powers were the best to watch in action.
    Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
    sigpic

Comment

Good episode. I loved seeing Barry in action again. It is also good to have him out of jail finally. When he went back to jail...I thought, "Really Barry! Really?"
      sigpic

Comment

Interesting episode, and nice spin on how Barry was released (I guess DeVoe didn't consider that?); we also know that he created the bus metas, but I'm wondering whether he knew what their powers would be, and furthermore, what he wants them them?

Doesn't look good here for Ralph either.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Flash525 View Post
          Interesting episode, and nice spin on how Barry was released (I guess DeVoe didn't consider that?); we also know that he created the bus metas, but I'm wondering whether he knew what their powers would be, and furthermore, what he wants them them?

Doesn't look good here for Ralph either.
          Is there a possible way that he could've known what their meta powers would be?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
            Is there a possible way that he could've known what their meta powers would be?
            It's DeVoe; presumably he'd done a little research on the background of the individuals on the bus, and knew what they'd be susceptible too if exposed to that particle matter.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X