Post Both Sides Now (313)

Visit the Episode GuideSUPERGIRL - SEASON THREE
    BOTH SIDES NOW
    EPISODE NUMBER - 313
    The D.E.O. captures Julia Freeman, who Kara suspects is the second Worldkiller -- but Kara and Alex clash over whether or not to treat her as an enemy hostile. Winn and J'onn try to help Mon-El repair the Legion ship's power source, but find that his problems run deeper.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; February 7th, 2018 at 09:43 PM.

Default Re: Both Sides Now (313)

The ep was so-so. Reign is awesome an' all but I thought Purity was kinda mediocre IMO. So awesome to see the Sister bond return this season. Their relationship was the best part when the show started so I'm happy it's back this season. I'm so glad Lena was in the ep and was an essential part of the ep as I couldn't have went 9 weeks without seeing her in the ep before the stupid hiatus. He scenes with Ruby was swet in a sad way. She is a smart kid. So Lena might strongly very possibly know Sam is Reign? I really hope she can fix her friend.

I wish they'd give Imra something to do, and has Brainiac gone back to the 32nd century or somehing? But it's awesome seeing J'onn be Martian Manhunter again

Quote Originally Posted by Linda06 View Post
    The ep was so-so. Reign is awesome an' all but I thought Purity was kinda mediocre IMO. So awesome to see the Sister bond return this season. Their relationship was the best part when the show started so I'm happy it's back this season. I'm so glad Lena was in the ep and was an essential part of the ep as I couldn't have went 9 weeks without seeing her in the ep before the stupid hiatus. He scenes with Ruby was swet in a sad way. She is a smart kid. So Lena might strongly very possibly know Sam is Reign? I really hope she can fix her friend.
    You'd think it would be easier to see through a pair of glasses than an actual mask though.

Quote Originally Posted by Flash525 View Post
    You'd think it would be easier to see through a pair of glasses than an actual mask though.
    Yes you would think that eh I think it would be the most idiotic thing if they write that Lena never knew about Kara. It would be a slap in the face of our intelligence and Lena's

But anyway, some of the things on this ep made no sense, I think everyone had some form of memory loss

Yeah, but the Superman franchise has always had just the glasses as a facial disguise. would have been just as easy to recognize Clark Kent as it is Kara. Gotta just accept this, I think.
    "It may seem pointless but small talk is a vital dating skill. It helps to establish a rapport with your companion."
    - Starship Voyager's Holographic Doctor
    "Perhaps there's something to be said for assimilation after all."
    - Former Borg Seven of Nine