Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do You Smell What Dr. Weir Is Cooking? And My Intro Thread.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do You Smell What Dr. Weir Is Cooking? And My Intro Thread.

Well, first post time, long time lurker, first time poster, having recently watched some atlantis eps, i noticed something very familiar to me, having watched a lot of wrestling, I am familiar with the Rock, and his trademark thing, the eyebrow raise (which is where the title name came from, he says "do you smell what the rock is cooking right before or after he does the eyebrow raise", so, having watched Atlantis, i hope to show you this.

Some things about me, i am in australia, 19, started watching SG1 years ago, but owing to the amazingly bad way Channel 7 showed it, i have mainly been watching random episodes on the pay tv i sometimes watch.

I aint really a Sam\Jack shipper, more of a "get it over and done with, before Jack dies of old age" type of guy, especially the shipiness killed JAG for me (the Harm\Mack ship is dragged on and on), but sense some ship between weir and shepard, which seems okay to me.

Having only seen the first 4 eps, i dont really like trelya, seems to be the "token female" and "token alien" in one package. The rest of the cast have great chemistry (especially the boys, McKay, Sheppard and Beckett are really great together, ford has the tough guy\pretty boy thing. I prefer the new Weir to the old one, i think in decent light, she looks pretty hot, but in bad light can look slighyl anemic and pale (sorta like a wraith), not a straight up hottie like carter, more like fraiser, but not bad. (Jessica Stein was pretty bad in NCIS, and dont think she is suited to a Sci Fi show), and the humour in it is really great, one of the best things about it, like when he pushed McKay off the balcony, his face was so funny.

Jonas = God.
    Chevron Guy = Sci Fi version of Radar. Chevron 7 locked
    Fraiser = Worst Decision EVER! That ep was so badly written, it all seemed like a setup to execute her character to make a point, against all that had come before, she was ordered out of the gate, into the field, with the enemy there, after that i hated Hammond for a LONG time.

So, onto the main part of the post.
    WTF happend to her hair? Was her personal item a automatic hairdresser? I hope the aussies managed to get a cricket set together.

God i hope i'm not breaking rules. Please tell me if i am.

Last edited by macktheknife; 26 February 2005, 07:40 AM. Reason: Name Change

Advice For The New Millenium: A watched torrent never downloads.

i should have named this one differently.

Advice For The New Millenium: A watched torrent never downloads.

Comment

Working...
    X