Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anybody know of a blog or site with a "future tech of the week" feature?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anybody know of a blog or site with a "future tech of the week" feature?

I'm looking for like an Invention of the Day website or of the week ( either is acceptable). Serious Wonder had a feature called The Future This Week every Saturday before it ended in 2016 and Planetpailly has Science-y words that is featured on the site every Friday but most of the words and phrases are of currrent science. I'm looking for a site that displays future tech ideas once a week or once a day or even once a month (though I'd prefer not). Robert Bignell has a site that updates every Tuesday with 5 sci fi novums but a lot of them I've heard of already. SomethinfgPossible updates every Sunday with a duturistic concept but it took mostly from Wikipedia articles and was cancelled. Lastly their is an Invention of the Day site but a lot of those inventions are Rube Goldberg machines and novelty stuff. I'm looking for a site that imagines the future every day or week with an idea/a concept/ a technology/ or an invention. Does anybody know of a site like that?

I occasionally look at Extremetech, but i don't think that's what you're looking for since it's not exactly daily.

What exactly is it that you're looking for? Actual concepts? Or a list of whatever new inventions were submitted to patent office? Or cutting edge scientific research? Or sci fi stories?

And what exactly is it that you hope to glean from this?

Comment

Working...
    X