• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Laid Plans (509)

Visit the Episode GuideAGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. - SEASON FIVE
    BEST LAID PLANS
    EPISODE NUMBER - 509
    After sparking an uprising against the Kree, Mack, Yo-Yo, and Flint must find a way to stop Kasius from wiping out the human population. Coulson and the others attempt to rig the Zephyr to bring them to the Lighthouse, unaware that Sinara has been sent to capture Daisy.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 08 February 2018, 08:53 PM.

This was good except for Sinara's death. Slowly floating right into an outstretched spike that she could plainly see in front of her should have been the type of thing she could have avoided.

I was expecting Daisy or Deke to shoot or stab her from behind.

Also I did appreciate that they explained that the Earth shouldn't have an atmosphere or an ocean in it's current state because that was one of the things I thought of when I saw what was left of it.
    Last edited by Infinite-Possibilities; 27 January 2018, 06:25 PM.
    "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

I was just glad to see her go.

Comment

Me too. She was a great villain, but her time came. I don't think she had a chance to really get out of the way because the gravity went back on right when she was over it, and Daisy took advantage of her being distracted because of it.
        sigpic

Comment

I like the idea of the time loop. I totally agree with Fitz. There shouldn't be a way to stop this. It's an endless loop, but I know they'll find a way to fix it. SHIELD always does, but this is one time I don't want them to be able to fix it because there's no possible way they can. Unfortunately, I know the writers will come up with a way to fix it, but I'm more worried about their ability to convince me that the fix makes sense.

Comment

Yeah if they go back and stop the world breaking apart then the entire storyline doesn't work, Fitz and Simmons have already said they are in a causality paradox, so when they go back they know they have to build the gravity stuff and all that, what I think will happen is the kid will fix the earth in the future and the team will go back but somehow have their memories wiped and as a result everything we've seen will happen as it did, essentially they were plucked out of time to fix the problem in the future then sent back, rather than being bought forward in time to be told how to fix it in the past.

I also think the blue guys seeier is YoYo, in one of the flashbacks Robin was having she seemed really angry and there was after a point, a distinct lack of Mac in them (she also said something about like Mac there is no God) suggesting to me at some point Mac gets killed and YoYo goes nuts and defects.

So in short, I think they'll fix the earth, then go back and live out their lives as they were supposed to before the android sent them through time, this series is one massive causality paradox / loop.

Comment

Working...
            X