No announcement yet.

Will You Take My Hand? (115)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know it doesn't. I know it's a different time line, but we saw how the characters from TOS were affected, so why not Burnham. I never said it would affect the show.

Comment

Another thought just hit me.
      So we know that sarek said that Burnham is going to meet her new captain. So what if she herself is her new captain? Georgiou said in the premiere that Burnham was ready for this.

Comment

Originally posted by Kilgharrah View Post
        Another thought just hit me.
        So we know that sarek said that Burnham is going to meet her new captain. So what if she herself is her new captain? Georgiou said in the premiere that Burnham was ready for this.
        I doubt it. She's not ready yet.
        Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Mixed feelings about the ending. A major plot hole ... unfortunately the writers did not take fans advice and kill off the spore drive. They were about too in the mirror universe, but then saved it and gave some harlf-baked excuse for not using it
          "You don't know half of it".
          Former C.I.A. Director George Bush
          (When asked about UFO secrecy by a member of his presidential campaign committee)

Comment

Originally posted by GodAtum View Post
            Mixed feelings about the ending. A major plot hole ... unfortunately the writers did not take fans advice and kill off the spore drive. They were about too in the mirror universe, but then saved it and gave some harlf-baked excuse for not using it
            It's a first season. Give it time. If they closed the entire series with a full finale without addressing it, THEN it's a plot hole.
            Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Working...
            X