• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Despite Yourself (110)

Visit the Episode GuideSTAR TREK: DISCOVERY - SEASON ONE
    DESPITE YOURSELF
    EPISODE NUMBER - 110
    The crew of Discovery find themselves stranded in a parallel universe, where their only chance of survival is to emulate the hostile Terran Empire. As Ash Tyler continues to struggle with his past trauma, Dr. Culber tends to a patient left mentally broken by their recent journey.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 09 January 2018, 09:40 AM.

Really looking forward to more Captain Killy.

I'll go over in more detail later.
    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

It is one of the best episode the seasons. Nice plot twists, lots of emotions, a few cool action sequences, good connection to the other ST shows. Well done.
      "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

That was a whole lot of WTF? I loved it.
        Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Nice throwback to TOS.
          Glad that it's taking more than one episode.

About Tyler, maybe he's a vulcan turned into a human. Maybe they gave him the personality and the memories of the real Tyler and he just simply can't remmeber who he really is. Fascinating...

About Killy, I do like her, but I guess it's not realistic that she managed to become Killy that easy. I mean it's easy for Burnham and Lorca coz they're confident, but Tilly isn't.

I've never really trusted Lorca. Maybe an old character will resurface after all that tortue.

Comment

Interesting. So the rumors where true about Tyler being a Voq transformed into a human.

I reckon the Emperor is Captain Georgiou.

I also think that Lorca is actually from the Terran universe.
            "You don't know half of it".
            Former C.I.A. Director George Bush
            (When asked about UFO secrecy by a member of his presidential campaign committee)

Comment

Originally posted by GodAtum View Post
              Interesting. So the rumors where true about Tyler being a Voq transformed into a human.

I reckon the Emperor is Captain Georgiou.

I also think that Lorca is actually from the Terran universe.
              Same bet here about Georgiou. Pretty obvious that Lorca is from the Terran Empire though since he purposefully sent them there.
              Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Working...
              X