P90 Replica

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

P90 Replica

Hey y'all, I recently tried offloading a Toyko Marui P90 with and integrated red dot upper receiver on an airsoft forum. I met with no luck over there, but someone suggested I give here a shot.

I apologize for the potato photo quality, it's the only one I have for the moment.
    If anybody is interested in this please let me know. If you are interested in the airsoft build specs I can provide those as well. Feel free to shoot me offers and or questions.

Your photo is not showing in your post.

Comment

https://scontent.fsnc1-1.fna.fbcdn.n...1e&oe=5AFD3BC3
      Let's give this a shot!

Comment

I already own one full replica build, a second replica and a third which I use as extra for people to pose with. However, since thread levels cause of terrorism, it's near impossible to be allowed to carry life-like replica weapons at conventions (or even to get them there without issue) so I have literally no use for a 4th replica.

If I could still carry it around, without having to worry of it getting confiscated by security, I might have been interested.

Hope you find a good home for it. If anyone is interested, I can guarantee Tokyo's are fine quality.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
        X