El Rey Stargate Marathon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

El Rey Stargate Marathon

Anyone else watching the SG-1 Marathon on the El Rey Network? It has been nice watching the show without having to change DVDs. LOL. However, the commercials are a pain!
    sigpic

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
    Anyone else watching the SG-1 Marathon on the El Rey Network? It has been nice watching the show without having to change DVDs. LOL. However, the commercials are a pain!
    I've been watching it on and off since the marathon began. I just wish they hadn't show episodes where they only showed the second part. The other good thing about El Rey is that they have SGA on there too.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Originally posted by planet_tv View Post
      I've been watching it on and off since the marathon began. I just wish they hadn't show episodes where they only showed the second part. The other good thing about El Rey is that they have SGA on there too.
      I guess I missed the "second part" only episodes. This marathon has gotten my son interested in Stargate. He especially seems to like Jack.
      sigpic

Comment

The only two I was aware of were The Devil You Know and Last Stand but there may have been others. I'm just glad there are reruns back on TV so I can get back into a Stargate mood without pulling out the DVDs and get back to writing fan fiction and role playing for the show. I will have to do that at some point as I still have yet to watch the final cut of Children of the Gods and I want to rewatch The Ark of Truth because I didn't have a DVD player when it came out on DVD, got one when I got the SG-1 boxset, so I had to watch it on my PC at that time.
        Last edited by planet_tv; 01 January 2018, 05:40 AM.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

I did some looking ahead...and I saw that El Rey also shows Stargate Atlantis as well!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
            I did some looking ahead...and I saw that El Rey also shows Stargate Atlantis as well!
            I'm glad there showing that as well because most of my Stargate Fan Fiction works in progress evolve that particular series of the franchise which includes a SGA/Quantum Leap crossover.
            Last edited by planet_tv; 01 January 2018, 08:17 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X