Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do so many think the Movie and series aren't part of the same universe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chaka-Z0 View Post
    Also, don't we see people going both ways through the gate in the movie? Haven't seen it in a while so I might be mistaken.
    Nope, and I really don't understand where that misconception comes from. Actually, I think it's because people assume, in the pilot, that Apophis steps back through. But the gate clearly shuts down after he comes through. We just don't see them dialing out again. The "Final Cut" adds the sound effects to indicate the gate is being dialed out again.

But overall, Stargate is actually very consistent with the fictional science, despite some minor plot holes.

Comment

Originally posted by nivao View Post
      Still, it's something I'd like to explore, given the chance.
      That would be a unique addition to the fandom. And, yours would probably be available in more parts of the world than any prequels.

Comment

Originally posted by WraithTech View Post
        That would be a unique addition to the fandom. And, yours would probably be available in more parts of the world than any prequels.
        Nah, it's exclusive to the Netherlands and Belgium only But don't worry, we're working on making it available in Germany next decade ;D

Comment

Nah, it's exclusive to the Netherlands and Belgium only But don't worry, we're working on making it available in Germany next decade ;D

Comment

Originally posted by WraithTech View Post
            *snort*

"We're working on it."

I just know this is going to be another classic line.
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
              "We're working on it."

I just know this is going to be another classic line.
              It already is. I've been hearing it for years, mostly with early-access games and DLC.

Comment

Working...
              X