• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Trial of The Flash (410)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE FLASH - SEASON FOUR
    THE TRIAL OF THE FLASH
    EPISODE NUMBER - 410
    As Barry goes on trial for the murder of Clifford DeVoe, his family and friends try to convince him to disclose his secret identity to the court. Meanwhile Cisco and Harry must deal with an emerging meta who is unwittingly emitting deadly radiation.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 16 January 2018, 09:16 PM.

I feel like Barry could have done more in his defence. Why not pull the same trick as Reverse Flash and have the Flash speak on his behalf. Saying Barry was helping him when he was away. And something like Barry is a big part of his team. Saying DeVoe is a villain and Barry was trying to help.

Also Cecile should have easily been able to prove reasonable doubt with the photo. She gave up so easily. Paint the picture for the jury. Also Barry had al alibi when was DeVoe murdered? He was with team flash all day.
    Last edited by Jeffer; 18 January 2018, 06:58 AM.
    Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
    sigpic

Comment

He could have prevented the entire trial from happening at all in 3 seconds flat. As you said he already had the alibi. His stupid decision to not do it the easy way was his downfall at the end. He literally doomed himself to prison. Not only will he be permanently looked upon differently by people and colleagues because of his prison stint, no matter how it turns out in the end, but he has to endure the physical atrocities done to him by other inmates he helped to put away. These things will stick even if he later proves his innocence. He has to live with this baggage. Not to mention that he may find himself unemployed when he gets out from prison. I doubt it, but it could happen if they want to mimic real life for a change. XD
      Anyway those are my thoughts on the matter.
      sigpicHallowed are the Ori.

Comment

Working...
      X