El Rey Channel showing SG-1 and Atlantis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

El Rey Channel showing SG-1 and Atlantis

I only recently got access to the El Rey Channel (ch 341 on DirecTV, not sure what other carriers have it) and they're doing a SG-1 marathon this weekend, staring tomorrow (12/29/17) at 6am Eastern Time (U.S.).

Looking through their other offerings, they also show Atlantis periodically.

As for non-Stargate stuff, they also show Quantum Leap.

Originally posted by gnoel809 View Post
    I only recently got access to the El Rey Channel (ch 341 on DirecTV, not sure what other carriers have it) and they're doing a SG-1 marathon this weekend, staring tomorrow (12/29/17) at 6am Eastern Time (U.S.).

Looking through their other offerings, they also show Atlantis periodically.

As for non-Stargate stuff, they also show Quantum Leap.
    Thanks for posting this. I don't normally check this channel, except when they had the Twilight Zone (2000's version) on, and half the time I forget about it because of its location in my channel lineup. I may have all the shows you mentioned on DVD but don't mind watching it when it's on a TV channel I get. It's also nice to see Quantum Leap on more than one channel, other channel being Cozi TV and it also means that SGA is more than one channel too, other channel being Comet TV. It's good for those who get one channel and not the other.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Bad news, DirecTV is no longer going to carry the El Rey Channel as of Jan. 20th, 2020. I'm going to miss the ready access to SG-1 and SG Atlantis (as well as the occasional Quantum Leap episode), but that's what happens with TV networks.

Comment

Originally posted by gnoel809 View Post
        Bad news, DirecTV is no longer going to carry the El Rey Channel as of Jan. 20th, 2020. I'm going to miss the ready access to SG-1 and SG Atlantis (as well as the occasional Quantum Leap episode), but that's what happens with TV networks.
        Well if you have a Roku you could stream Comet TV which has SG-1 reruns. There's an Apple app for the channel as well. Here's the article: https://www.comettv.com/2017/03/spac...apple-tv-apps/

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Comet TV is doing a marathon of SG1 episodes today

Comment

Working...
          X