• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Together Or Not At All (507)

Visit the Episode GuideAGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. - SEASON FIVE
    TOGETHER OR NOT AT ALL
    EPISODE NUMBER - 507
    Fitz, Jemma, and Daisy flee into the station and are pursued by a ruthless Kree warrior. Meanwhile Kasius clashes with his brother, and on the surface of the Earth May encounters a survivor.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 12 January 2018, 09:07 PM.

LOVED this ep. Especially watching the fights between that killer and Phil/daisy etc.. BUT my fave scene was watching Kasius KILL his brother and gloat over it!

Comment

Sorry I haven't been active on this forum in a while. I have been watching the show faithfully!
      --Another great ep! Terrific to learn more about Kasius and Sinara - what happened to them and their motivations. When Faulnok (is that the brother's name?) tells Sinara she should work for him I had a split second of thinking she might out of spite...but Kasius truly values Sinara and she understands that Kasius is very smart - if not quite as bloodthirsty or battle-hungry as his brother.
      --I was SO hoping the entire team would be together again, but still May is separate. And now Mack, Yoyo and Flint are staying at the Lighthouse. I need May to rejoin the team!
      --I'm curious what people thought about Enoch and May's conversation. "Are you a doctor?" "I'm a fighter." "Still?" {pause} "It may be time for a career change." Is it just poking fun at how much May is getting beat up this season? Was it simply concern for May? My first instinct was that it was a crack about her age! (How dare you, Enoch!) I love, love, love the character of May and if they want her to be less of a fighter for this season, that's fine. I just need her to stay on the show! Season 4 had a lot of Philinda teasing and that *must* be resolved. Coulson drank with and kissed the LMD. He also told Agnes May means everything to him. And LMD!May told LMD!Coulson that Coulson was a person she loves. May doesn't know about the kiss yet! COME ON!
      --Random question that's been bugging me - are the Kree unaware of how they originally created inhumans? We saw in season 3 how Hive (the first inhuman) was changed using Kree blood and then exposing him to the terrigen mist. Why does Kasius have this whole breeding thing going on? I mean, he would still need to do that if humans can no longer breed. Someone has to replace the workers that get killed off during renewals. But why does he need to use inhuman DNA to try to produce more inhumans? It doesn't make sense. It's just dramatically more interesting that every child is a potential inhuman and everyone goes through the mist at 18.
      --Very excited that Mack will have his shotgun axe soon! I was thinking how I wouldn't want to spend most of the ep just watching them try to fight roaches to get the box of weapons...but they've got Flint with them! He should be able to easily dispatch of roaches with big rocks.
      --Speaking of powers, I'm a little concerned about the fact that Daisy's are still inhibited. How is that going to be fixed?

That's all I can think of for now.
      sigpic
      Thanks to Starlover1990 for the banner

Comment

Kasius killing his brother was a wierdly feelgood moment. I've found Kasius and Sinara have been a really good villainous duo for this season. In a lot of ways this feels like a different show than the previous ones. It has a different intro, it has a unique premise, it has a a whole slew of different musical scores, like the end credits or Sinara's theme. I've really got to give a thumbs up to this particular arc. The show has changed so much that at this point, in a lot of ways, it almost seems like being connected to the movies has become a handicap instead of a crutch.
        "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Working...
        X