X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IamDKScully View Post
    Merry Shipmas Everyone!
    MERRY SHIPMAS, IamDKScully!
    MISSION: STARGATE REWATCH 2011-2012 ENGAGED DONE!
    sigpic
    Beware Helen Magnus - Doctor of A$$-Kicking

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
      Merry Shipmas everyone!

I'm sorry, I'm very busy, I sing in two different choirs and there's lots of singing before Chrismas.

Just a little piece I wrote for Secret Santa some years ago:

Spoiler:
      The Secret of Santa

Three weeks before Christmas something strange appeared on the computer screen.
      „A new gate adress, it's like someone put a new planet there.“ Carter said during the briefing. „The MALP only showes lots of trees covered with lots of snow. And a small village.“
      „So let's check it out. Don't forget to bring something warm.“

There were indeed lots of trees covered with lots of snow. And a small village with small gingerbread houses.
      An old man appeared in one of the doors, at least they assumed that he was old, he had a huge white beard. "Welcome to my little village," he said. His voice was not unpleasant, but somehow it made them feel slightly guilty. "You have nothing to fear if you haved behaved well," he said with a twinkle.
      Sam and Jack looked bewildered at each other. "Who are you?" started Jack, but Sam interrupted: "You are Santa Claus!"
      "Yes, I am. Would you like to come in and have a look around?" "Yes, we would." "Uhm, I think I have to tell Teal'c a bit about Christmas traditions first," Daniel said. "There's a small pub down the street where you can get something warm to drink" Santa Claus said, and Daniel and Teal'c left, Daniel already talking excitedly.

Sam and Jack stepped into the small house. The house was crammed with Christmas decoration things from all over the world, around them everything seemed to be blinking, glittering or sparkling. "I've got to ask you, how does it work, all the children around the world, how do they get their presents in time?" Sam asked. "And how do you get there? We've never seen someone like you stepping through the gate, not to mention the reindeers." "That's the magic of Christmas, it's nothing you can detect with your machines or explain with your science. But I can give you a little hint." He beckoned them to follow him into the next room. None of them noticed the green thing in the doorframe.

„You have just stepped under the mistletoe“ the old man said. „I assume you know how that works.“ They both nodded at the same time and grinned sheepishly.

Just as their lips were about to meet the 'Ho Ho Ho' of the old man turned into the ringing of the alarm clock.

„What are you thinking about?“ asked Jack during the elevator ride.
      „Nothing, only some weird dream I had last night.“ „Weird, so I was in it?“
      „Kind of, we went through the gate and met Santa Claus.“ “Santa Claus, and did you get a present?“ Sam blushed slightly. „Unfortunately not, the alarm went of before I got it.“

She entered her lab, something glittering caught her eye, and there was it, sitting on a shelf, a snow globe with two little figures wearing something that seemed to be BDUs and holding hands surrounded by ever falling snow.

And I found the little sequel from the year after:

Spoiler:
      One year later:

Sam had done her best to ignore the snow globe and had shoved it on the highest shelf, but it always remained in the corner of her eye. And every now and then when she couldn't avoid it she looked at it directly. And she noticed something weird, the little figures appeared to have moved every time she checked them. After some months it was obvious: they were moving from standing side by side to facing each other. But before Sam could think further about it she was caught in loads of work and outer space problems. Only two days before Christmas she found time to enter her lab again. Before she could examine the snow globe Jack entered behind her. „Thought you should know it first: I got transferred to Washington!“ „Does that mean...?“ „Yes.“ When he kissed her she caught a glimpse of the little figures inside the snow globe: They were kissing each other in the ever falling snow.
      Adorable! Thanks for squeezing the Sam/Jack Shipmas into your hectic schedule. You made a lovely entry!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
        And here's an old letter to Santa

Though I've long considered them confirmed
        Haha, I'm with you, Devilish Me
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
          A hippie shippie penguin to represent the woohoos

Groovy
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluebari View Post
            Happy Shipmas! Sam and Jack forever! <3 <3
            MERRY SHIPMAS, BLUEBARI - and ditto to that!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dpdancer View Post
              Wonderful pictures, art work, video, and stories both new and old. It is always fun to be reminded of the seasons of Sam and Jack. Thank you all and Merry Shipmas.
              So true, dpdancer. It's part of my annual Christmas season activities.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Traveler Enroute1 View Post
                Thanks in advance! Tried Fanfiction (.) net? Pretty simple to post. Hope you land somewhere soon
                Thanks for the suggestion I will keep that in mind as I was thinking about that the other day when I saw it listed in the Guinness Book of World Records 2018. It was in there for the largest Fan Fiction Archive.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Holy Hannah and For Cryin' Out Loud - is the Shipmas 2017 Celebration almost done again?

WHY does it end so soon! They deserve to be happy forever, it's unfair!

Indeed, Daniel Jackson. They are married, after all.

Oh, right. They ARE happy like they deserve, and it'll be for a long time. Only fair to them...

They are SO married; right?

THANK YOU, SAM/JACK SHIPPERS FOR ANOTHER PIC-FULL, CREATIVE CELEBRATION FOR OUR DEAR COUPLE!

MERRY SHIPMAS AND A LOVING NEW YEAR TO ALL!
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X